News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Suu declares an artistic challenge!

Started by Suu, July 03, 2012, 05:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:lol:

Not mine. The post mark doesn't help you narrow it down?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Suu

There wasn't one. No return address. No post mark. Just a forever stamp. As far as I know, one of the Providence spags could have just dumped it in my mail slot.  :?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: Suu on July 11, 2012, 09:38:42 PM
There wasn't one. No return address. No post mark. Just a forever stamp. As far as I know, one of the Providence spags could have just dumped it in my mail slot.  :?

:eek:

My postcard ought to be there on Saturday.

Suu

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Suu on July 11, 2012, 09:08:02 PM

I was going to ask for your snail mail, but I'm truly intimidated. Don't think I can touch that, much less beat it.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Murmur

Sending yours this weekend. You'll love it!
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Suu

I'm beginning to think it was a local spag, because there was absolutely no postmark on the envelope, and quite a few people between PD and Facebook know my address. I didn't give it out to too many people here, yet. Net, Murmur, Triple Zero, and Waffle Iron that I know of, and that certainly didn't come from Belgium with a Forever stamp on it.

Murmur

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Suu

Quote from: Suu on July 12, 2012, 04:35:42 PM
I'm beginning to think it was a local spag, because there was absolutely no postmark on the envelope, and quite a few people between PD and Facebook know my address. I didn't give it out to too many people here, yet. Net, Murmur, Triple Zero, and Waffle Iron that I know of, and that certainly didn't come from Belgium with a Forever stamp on it.

Richter?

Suu

Nope. Not Richter. The envelope does have one of those barcodes along the bottom. Someone mailed it from within the US...BUT WHO?!

Also, got in Net and Murmur's cards today.

Net: FREAKING AMAZING WORK!

Murmur:  :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

Murmur