News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

It was my fault.

Started by EK WAFFLR, July 19, 2012, 06:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I've been sitting on a bus the last nine hours, with one hour left until I reach my destination for the day. I have failed utterly to get any sleep whatsoever and it has made me slightly cranky. 

So, you know what? 
Fuck it. It IS my fault. I did it. I poisoned the well, put the cigarette butt in your morning coffee, and everything else that might have happened to you. 
Blame me. I can fucking take it, as long as I can ride an ass before you nail me to your TV antennae. 
I'll be your Viking Jesus in cheap drag. 
Blame me, god damn you.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Remington

You couldn't have left well enough alone, could you? I still have no idea how you managed to convince that media system that it wanted to barf every piece of data it every had access to up the uplink of a shoddy Telus connection in Bumfuck Nowhere, but you DID say it was your fault. Latencies are horrible, packets are getting dropped everywhere, and fucking GOOGLE takes a minute and a half to load.

You'd better fix this before 8:30 tomorrow or I'm calling the onsite personnel and pulling them to pull the plug on the entire damn thing.
Is it plugged in?

Freeky

FUCK YOU, WAFFLE MAN!  YOU DID THIS TO ME?  WHAT THE FUCK!

-exhale-

All right, I feel better.  I'm sorry I shouted.  It's only a splinter, after all.  I forgive you. 

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Remington on July 19, 2012, 06:09:02 AM
You couldn't have left well enough alone, could you? I still have no idea how you managed to convince that media system that it wanted to barf every piece of data it every had access to up the uplink of a shoddy Telus connection in Bumfuck Nowhere, but you DID say it was your fault. Latencies are horrible, packets are getting dropped everywhere, and fucking GOOGLE takes a minute and a half to load.

You'd better fix this before 8:30 tomorrow or I'm calling the onsite personnel and pulling them to pull the plug on the entire damn thing.

I have my ways, my good man. I have my ways. And is it tomorrow morning at EST or CET summertime? Not that it will be fixed, mind you, but still good to know.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 19, 2012, 06:15:51 AM
FUCK YOU, WAFFLE MAN!  YOU DID THIS TO ME?  WHAT THE FUCK!

-exhale-

All right, I feel better.  I'm sorry I shouted.  It's only a splinter, after all.  I forgive you.

My fault. Shouldn't have left faulty woodwork in your vicinity. I did it on purpose, though.
Blame the shit out of me. No need to exhale, ever.

[/b]

Freeky

No, really, it's fine.  I got it out with some tweezers. No biggie. Everyone has malevolent days, you will definitely not be the last.

Even though you are being a dick, I forgive you.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 19, 2012, 06:00:17 AM
I've been sitting on a bus the last nine hours, with one hour left until I reach my destination for the day. I have failed utterly to get any sleep whatsoever and it has made me slightly cranky.

So, you know what?
Fuck it. It IS my fault. I did it. I poisoned the well, put the cigarette butt in your morning coffee, and everything else that might have happened to you.
Blame me. I can fucking take it, as long as I can ride an ass before you nail me to your TV antennae.
Blame me, god damn you.

YOU made Seguin?

YOU???

Dude, I'm already in fucking AMERICA.

No, scratch that, I'm in TEXAS.

Like that's not enough?

WTF did I ever do to YOU?????

You DICK. Tha FUCK, I thought you were alright.  :cry:

I guess I learned. OUCH.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Telarus

Two Words:

Kanye. West.

WTF dude. We told you.... that shit is for Illuminatus of 4th circle and higher.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 19, 2012, 07:20:49 AM

So, you know what?
Blame me, god damn you.

YOU made Seguin?

YOU???

Like that's not enough?

I guess I learned. OUCH.

I did it out of pure love.

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Telarus on July 19, 2012, 07:27:23 AM
Two Words:

Kanye. West.

WTF dude. We told you.... that shit is for Illuminatus of 4th circle and higher.

That was NOT me, but you can blame me for it anyway.n

[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 19, 2012, 08:10:44 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 19, 2012, 07:20:49 AM

So, you know what?
Blame me, god damn you.

YOU made Seguin?

YOU???

Like that's not enough?

I guess I learned. OUCH.

I did it out of pure love.

D'AWWWWW, THANKS! I CAN SEE FOREVER!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

EK WAFFLR

(What is a Seguin, by the way?  :lulz:)

[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 19, 2012, 08:14:52 AM

"The People of WalMart" meets "Deliverance" meets "Jackson County Jail" meets Glenn Beck and makes a giant assbaby, basically.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 19, 2012, 08:51:53 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 19, 2012, 08:14:52 AM

"The People of WalMart" meets "Deliverance" meets "Jackson County Jail" meets Glenn Beck and makes a giant assbaby, basically.

:horrormirth:

[/b]

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!