News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

reintroducing aron23

Started by aron23, July 23, 2012, 02:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron23

I've been in hiding for years but now you have drawn me back to my roots.

A one time 23rdian webmaster, I built 23rdian.org and frequency23.org before I buried myself in offline life.

Since then I've broadened my madness a bit, come uncomfortably close to the CIA, and have now managed to get paid for sitting at home playing on my laptop.

I noticed from the replies my troll bait brought earlier that some of you have some notions about who I am and what I am about. Good for you, I have not yet figured that out myself.

Yes I consult at Beacon Initiative, but I am not the site and the sites not me.

Pure Democracy is my brain child, I know its not perfect but I still think its pretty cool and unique.

so hello :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hi, I'm the welcoming committee. Go fuck yourself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

aron23

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

aron23

do you have some I can borrow?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Murmur

**hands Nigel a carving knife**
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

the last yatto

come uncomfortably close to the CIA...

Then you should know they provide a lot of this sites serving cost as well as mail us our monthly lsd treatments
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Murmur on July 23, 2012, 04:53:10 AM
**hands Nigel a carving knife**

Carving knife if she's in no hurry.

Flamethower if she just wants to be done with it.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Phox

Murmur

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 23, 2012, 05:41:52 AM
Carving knife if she's in no hurry.

Flamethower if she just wants to be done with it.

Something just makes me feel like she'd toy with the victim first... until it begs to be killed. Then she can just walk away. Or watch and laugh. And laugh. And laugh.  :eek:
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

The Good Reverend Roger

Another special flower who is too fucking special for the intros thread.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 23, 2012, 01:52:30 PM
Quote from: aron23 on July 23, 2012, 02:53:05 AM
Pure E-Democracy is my brain child,

:lulz:

We got a live one, here.

:lulz:
There really IS "nothing new under the sun", is there?  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

Quote from: aron23 on July 23, 2012, 02:53:05 AM

Pure Democracy is my brain child, I know its not perfect but I still think its pretty cool and unique.

I know a few Ancient Greeks that will want to cut a bitch.

Also:

:suu:

For posterity.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."