News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

I am oddly aroused

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, July 26, 2012, 06:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

ATTACHMENTS SOLD SEPARATELY?!

:argh!:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Wizard Joseph

That was great! I'd love to see a safety video that emphasizes component maintenance and uses that neat body highlighting effect in red to show which bones may break.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Sir Bearington

Im worried that extended use may mean that people's legs become deformed and can only walk forward in thrusting motions.   :|

AFK

Actually, OSIM out of Singapore came out with one of these a few years ago, the iGallop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwocdImA6Z8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Back in the retail-hell days I had to sell those stupid things.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Bearington

I'm surprised japan hasn't jumped onto the bandwagon with this, it seems right up their street in a weird kind of way.

EK WAFFLR

I have the weirdest boner.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Sir Bearington

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 26, 2012, 03:36:10 PM
I have the weirdest boner.

Judging the shape of the machine, it would not be wise to experience this while riding it.

Salty

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 26, 2012, 03:10:23 PM
That was great! I'd love to see a safety video that emphasizes component maintenance and uses that neat body highlighting effect in red to show which bones may break.

You know, The Wizard Joseph, you're all right.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Sir Bearington

I can't imagine how that will "break" bones.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Sir Bearington on July 26, 2012, 11:02:19 PM

I can't imagine how that will "break" bones.

If you look closely at the construction the whole thing seems suspended by a rubber strap just below the saddle.  If that gave way and a foot slipped as you came down your whole body weight could wind up in an ankle or kneecap. It really doesn't take much force to cause a small fracture.  If the force came down and the metal components under the saddle struck said body part the force transfer would be total and maybe even breach the skin. Mostly I leave these things to the imagination, but the possibilities for mishap are always endless. Just not always as funny as the Ace Power!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Alty on July 26, 2012, 10:57:52 PM

You know, The Wizard Joseph, you're all right.

Thanks Alty.  :)  I wish I could find more time and verve to post here with.  For all the struggles I've seen here this place and the majority of it's folks keep me coming back. 

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl