News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

how does he do his hair?

Started by valentine, August 08, 2012, 01:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 03:02:54 AM
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE:

HALLELEUJAH! THOU PREPAREST A UNICORN IN THE PRESENCE OF MINE ENEMIES, THOU ANOINTEST THIS THREAD WITH POOMP AND THE POOMP RUNNETH OVER!

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 08, 2012, 03:07:30 AM

HALLELEUJAH! THOU PREPAREST A UNICORN IN THE PRESENCE OF MINE ENEMIES, THOU ANOINTEST THIS THREAD WITH POOMP AND THE POOMP RUNNETH OVER!

To be honest, the poomp was running over before the unicorn showed up.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

valentine

I always thought unicorns would be rather violent creatures. Why else would an animal need that kind of spike on their head?
Nihilism, Anarchy, and My Little Pony

valentine

Nihilism, Anarchy, and My Little Pony

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 03:06:24 AM

Fuckin' bums.  :lulz:

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 08, 2012, 03:08:21 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 08, 2012, 03:07:30 AM

To be honest, the poomp was running over before the unicorn showed up.

Yeah, but those rainbow squiggles make it PRETTY.

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

One of my NOT so prouder moments:

The Good Reverend Roger