News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Injured crow

Started by Faust, August 16, 2012, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nephew Hiroshima on August 18, 2012, 04:06:52 AM
Ive never read one bit of discordian literature.

Then you really can't be a Discordian, can you?  Yes, the book says "everyone is a pope", but that doesn't mean that "everyone is a Discordian".

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

I have it on good authority that there has only ever been ONE actual Discordian, and he burned all his notes right before the Feds carted him off to prison. So we'll never know what Discordianism really is. All we have to go on is an old book that's been copied and modified so many times it might as well be the Bible, and this forum, which as far as I can tell is about as Discordian as Country-Western is "music."
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on August 18, 2012, 04:10:27 AM
I have it on good authority that there has only ever been ONE actual Discordian, and he burned all his notes right before the Feds carted him off to prison. So we'll never know what Discordianism really is. All we have to go on is an old book that's been copied and modified so many times it might as well be the Bible, and this forum, which as far as I can tell is about as Discordian as Country-Western is "music."

So far I haven't seen much Discordianism.  I have seen a bunch of cliquish insiders who shit on anyone new, because they're too cool for anyone who doesn't eat, drink, and breathe their personal opinions.  You guys suck.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

I have it on good authority that there has only ever been ONE actual Discordian, and he burned all his notes right before the Feds carted him off to prison.

I'm pretty certain Ted Bundy wasn't a Discordian.  He was, however, a fan of disco.  It's an easy mistake to make.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Prototype Jesus on August 18, 2012, 04:13:29 AM

So far I haven't seen much Discordianism.  I have seen a bunch of cliquish insiders who shit on anyone new, because they're too cool for anyone who doesn't eat, drink, and breathe their personal opinions.  You guys suck.

Where in the blue fuck did Roger find this guy?  :roll:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 18, 2012, 04:15:49 AM

I've known him a long time.  We're 'friends' on facebook, and I've read his stuff on alt.slack.

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

Quote from: Prototype Jesus on August 18, 2012, 04:17:37 AM

I've known him a long time.  We're 'friends' on facebook, and I've read his stuff on alt.slack.

I thought he wasn't down with the pee-stained denture crowd formerly known as alt.slack.

I'm calling Poptart.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2012, 04:21:30 AM

I thought he wasn't down with the pee-stained denture crowd formerly known as alt.slack.

I'm calling Poptart.

Calling what?

tyrannosaurus vex

I DON'T EVEN KNOW what this thread is about anymore :'(

And they said this forum isn't "Discordian."
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Just cause the guy is new doesn't mean we should pile on him. Whatever happened to the 50 post idea? The poor schmuck just needs to figure out what the vibe is here...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Dude, we all know it.  10 pages down the line you'll pull off your mask and crow about how you fooled us all, and we'll all act surprised, and then someone will ban you, and we can do this merry little dance again in 6 months time.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Prototype Jesus on August 18, 2012, 04:20:11 AM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 18, 2012, 04:19:35 AM
Oy vey.

Wait.

You're Catholic?

Yeah. Hail Mary, fulla grace, fifty chickens ran a race. Dominoes for biscuits. A Man.

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2012, 04:21:30 AM

I'm calling Poptart.

NO, Cain. Just...NO.  :horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2012, 04:23:26 AM
Dude, we all know it.  10 pages down the line you'll pull off your mask and crow about how you fooled us all, and we'll all act surprised, and then someone will ban you, and we can do this merry little dance again in 6 months time.

You're going to ban me?  Why?  I haven't done anything!