News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

Intermittens: Better Late than Never Edition

Started by Cuddlefish, October 10, 2012, 03:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Okay, I was thinking more "do people prefer full-size pages or half-size ones" and whether color is a good or bad thing for printing preferences. I generally default to half-page b&w booklets.

Incidentally, Man Yellow or whatever his name is now reminded me that I offered to work on the Audiobook of the Dead project, too. I just dug up the file yesterday and started fiddling with it again. The problem with that of course being that there is a METRIC FUCK-TON of content and it takes a while to get it into any kind of format. But I am working on it again.

Cuddlefish

Does anyone still have any pictures from then?

Also, AFAIK, these are all roughs. They probably could use a once over if we're gonna make this a thing. Though, I think that's probably a call the contributors are going to have to make.

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on October 15, 2012, 04:52:06 PM
Okay, I was thinking more "do people prefer full-size pages or half-size ones" and whether color is a good or bad thing for printing preferences. I generally default to half-page b&w booklets.

Incidentally, Man Yellow or whatever his name is now reminded me that I offered to work on the Audiobook of the Dead project, too. I just dug up the file yesterday and started fiddling with it again. The problem with that of course being that there is a METRIC FUCK-TON of content and it takes a while to get it into any kind of format. But I am working on it again.

I can lay it out by chapter, if you'd like.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 05:36:42 PM

That would be 8,000% awesome

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on October 15, 2012, 10:33:17 PM
Quote from: Man Yellow on October 15, 2012, 05:36:42 PM

That would be 8,000% awesome

I'll put some work into it Friday night.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.