News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on December 15, 2012, 04:08:26 PM
Three arsonists have been expelled from the school and the accomodation, including the one who foolishly assaulted me last year.

Now we just have to get rid of our thief, but he's digging his own grave anyway, and like Napoleon said, you should never interfere with an enemy intent on committing suicide.

Three in one go?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cainad (dec.)

About time you scored some wins for the side of Righteousness/Non-Fuckheads, Cain.

Salty

Man I am feeling twelve different flavors of anxiety and gut churning nervousness. Stress. I dunno, I feel bad. Its been severely cold unusually early and I haven't had exercise for probably two months, my glands are probably just attacking me.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Just finished watching Anvil! The Story of Anvil.

Quite good.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

I'm extremely sentimental today.
Watching the Gilmore Girls and shedding a tear or two while assembling the covers for the album.
GF is at her place writing fantasy erotica about us.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on December 15, 2012, 08:54:46 PM
Man I am feeling twelve different flavors of anxiety and gut churning nervousness. Stress. I dunno, I feel bad. Its been severely cold unusually early and I haven't had exercise for probably two months, my glands are probably just attacking me.

That sucks ass, man. Is there a gym or something? Community center?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holis† on December 15, 2012, 09:43:31 PM
Watching the Gilmore Girls and shedding a tear or two while assembling the covers for the album.

You are THE CUTEST THING EVER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: ho|ist on December 15, 2012, 07:10:56 PM
Three in one go?

Quote from: Cainad on December 15, 2012, 07:21:46 PM
About time you scored some wins for the side of Righteousness/Non-Fuckheads, Cain.

Yes and yes.  Offically being named suspects in the case was what the school needed to kick them out.  Two have already fled to Ukraine, and the third is unknown.

The one who assaulted me is a hilariously bad liar, too.  He insisted he had never been to the building since he was banned last year, despite being on CCTV and positively identified by no less than seven different people.

Don Coyote

Off the top of my head it looks like it makes sense for me take a mathematics minor so as to fulfill my quota of 180 credits and my quota of 45 credits of upper divisional coursework.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: hølist on December 15, 2012, 09:47:40 PM
Quote from: holis† on December 15, 2012, 09:43:31 PM

You are THE CUTEST THING EVER.

:oops:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on December 15, 2012, 09:58:47 PM
Quote from: ho|ist on December 15, 2012, 07:10:56 PM
Three in one go?

Quote from: Cainad on December 15, 2012, 07:21:46 PM

Yes and yes.  Offically being named suspects in the case was what the school needed to kick them out.  Two have already fled to Ukraine, and the third is unknown.

The one who assaulted me is a hilariously bad liar, too.  He insisted he had never been to the building since he was banned last year, despite being on CCTV and positively identified by no less than seven different people.

The place you work sounds less like an academy for rich kids and more like a remedial school for rotten spoiled little criminals.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: H0list on December 15, 2012, 10:23:19 PM
Off the top of my head it looks like it makes sense for me take a mathematics minor so as to fulfill my quota of 180 credits and my quota of 45 credits of upper divisional coursework.

I kind of wanted to do that too, but unfortunately a math minor does nothing for my chances of getting into the NS program. :(

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

Quote from: hølist on December 15, 2012, 10:38:26 PM
The place you work sounds less like an academy for rich kids and more like a remedial school for rotten spoiled little criminals.

The only difference is whether they've managed to make any charges stick yet.

Seriously though, this place is considered the "last chance" for a lot of students.  In addition to being well known as a hippie college for arty types who wont be able to hold down a real job, as cleaning, cooking or getting up before 14:00, "deprives them of creativity".

All gonna change though.  And besides - other boarding schools already wonder how the hell we even manage this place.  That means my CV is gonna look awesome when I do leave.

Junkenstein

Back home from seeing Devin Townsend and Fear Factory. Alrightish sets from both, but lacking from neither really doing a full head liner show.

What was noticeable was how determined HMV are to dig their own grave. £20 for 3 pints does not fly in manchester. Nor does £5 for a single jack and coke. That's the first gig in a while where I've seen more people walk away from the bar than get shafted.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.