News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Practice tonight which means im over villagers house again. Not that i mind but ive worn exactly two outfits since friday and kinda want to go home.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

Coffee date with pretty girl secured! :noodledance:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

High five!

Separate note. Villagers left turn signal doesnt work and were not sticking any hands out the window at 60 mph in this weather on poorly lit highways. So im wearing her sweatpants while my clothes wash instaed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Annnnnnnd then the other shoe dropped.  Jesus fuck.

I hate this fucking planet.  And everyone on it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: Juana Go? on January 02, 2013, 10:22:46 PM

What a coincidence, pizza date with pretty girl secured, kinda, as long as she gets over the death cold she caught.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

What happened rog?

Congrats whn!

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 03, 2013, 12:43:42 AM
Quote from: Juana Go? on January 02, 2013, 10:22:46 PM

What a coincidence, pizza date with pretty girl secured, kinda, as long as she gets over the death cold she caught.

Coincidence indeed. I have a date too!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

Coincidence indeed.

I am going on a date with Waffle Iron.

Juana

Good luck, gentlemen, on your respective dates! :lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 03, 2013, 12:08:59 AM

Ahcrap - what happened?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on January 03, 2013, 01:52:40 AM

Ahcrap - what happened?

We've had a bit of an embezzlement problem at work.  Spent the day with a few detectives, first being treated like I did it, then questioning employees.  Two of my best guys are up to their arses in it.  Tens of thousands of dollars.

We're probably going to put them in prison.  One of them is 69 years old, and was 4 months from retirement.  And what HE actually did wasn't that bad.  At the very least, they're out of work...The criminal case is kinda weak, but from an HR standpoint, they're done.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 03, 2013, 03:10:56 AM

Ahcrap - what happened?

We've had a bit of an embezzlement problem at work.  Spent the day with a few detectives, first being treated like I did it, then questioning employees.  Two of my best guys are up to their arses in it.  Tens of thousands of dollars.

We're probably going to put them in prison.  One of them is 69 years old, and was 4 months from retirement.  And what HE actually did wasn't that bad.  At the very least, they're out of work...The criminal case is kinda weak, but from an HR standpoint, they're done.

That would explain the "Quiet"  .  There is a palpable change in air pressure as hammers drop.

Bites for them, especially needing to now barf cash to lawyers.  Hope you're well clear of it all.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nephew Twiddleton

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on January 03, 2013, 03:20:58 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 03, 2013, 03:10:56 AM

Ahcrap - what happened?

That would explain the "Quiet"  .  There is a palpable change in air pressure as hammers drop.

Bites for them, especially needing to now barf cash to lawyers.  Hope you're well clear of it all.

Yeah, I'm clear.  They were stripping platinum out of instruments.  About a KILOGRAM of it, over a long period of time.

Started off with the old guy, who realized just what we were throwing in the scrap metal dumpster.  Thing is, the younger guy got a taste of it, and started finding creative ways to make good instruments bad.  Then he just started checking them out on non-existent jobs, and stripping them.  Now they're both in the cacky.  Also, the young guy was QUICK to drop a dime on the old guy, and to make it out that the old guy was selling it, too.  Turns out the old guy is a metalworker as a hobby, and still has every scrap of the metal HE took.  He might wiggle off the hook because of that, legally, but he's toast as far as a job goes.