News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dude, get a tablet!

In other news, I think that was the longest assessment I've ever been on. I JUST got home.

Nice kids though.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Signora Pæsior

One day, I'll remember that the delicious as fuck Apricot Chicken Meatballs recipe that I love to make actually feeds four, and Pæs and I are only two.

One day.
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Juana

Why do attractive boys express interest when I'm involved with girls? It's not even something I talk about to them.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Signora Pæsior on January 12, 2013, 08:21:40 AM
One day, I'll remember that the delicious as fuck Apricot Chicken Meatballs recipe that I love to make actually feeds four, and Pæs and I are only two.

One day.

No. Never remember that.

If you do, you deprive both of you of easy breakfast.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

Or lunch. Or dinner. Leftovers. They're delicious.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Juana Go? on January 12, 2013, 08:27:39 AM
Why do attractive boys express interest when I'm involved with girls? It's not even something I talk about to them.

Just how it goes. Historically, I've always done poorly in attracting people unless I was in a relationship.

I figure it's proof of God, and that God is kind of a jerk who likes to make you feel low when you're single.

Quote from: Juana Go? on January 12, 2013, 08:29:01 AM
Or lunch. Or dinner. Leftovers. They're delicious.

Very much this. Leftovers are a gift from past you to future you.

Juana

If Attractive Boy lived in Fresno still, I would probably throw her over for him (sort of; it's complicated between Hot Girl and me and not at all serious). They're both extremely intelligent and very attractive people, but I had a massive thing for him a few years ago and all the reasons I liked him are still there.

Also, found a new bar. Kind of a weird little place, but I think I like it.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Juana Go? on January 12, 2013, 08:46:03 AM
If Attractive Boy lived in Fresno still, I would probably throw her over for him (sort of; it's complicated between Hot Girl and me and not at all serious). They're both extremely intelligent and very attractive people, but I had a massive thing for him a few years ago and all the reasons I liked him are still there.

Also, found a new bar. Kind of a weird little place, but I think I like it.

Makes sense. And new bars are good too.

Also, on the note of past you/future you relations, I am not doing future Twid any favors right now since it's almost 4 am.

Actually I will do him one solid. I'm going to have a pint of water right now.

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, I'm going to eat a couple of spoonfuls of hotsuace. Appetite suppresant.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on January 12, 2013, 08:56:21 AM
Also, I'm going to eat a couple of spoonfuls of hotsuace. Appetite suppresant.

Definitely worked.  :lulz:

Cain

So, the story is, someone got glassed in the face last night.

I really hate working here.

Richter

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on January 12, 2013, 08:31:45 AM

Just how it goes. Historically, I've always done poorly in attracting people unless I was in a relationship.

I figure it's proof of God, and that God is kind of a jerk who likes to make you feel low when you're single.

Seconding this.  I've filed this under proof of Murphy, and proof that initiative is not just a roll in relationships.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 12, 2013, 06:24:24 AM
Quote from: Pixie on January 12, 2013, 12:14:46 AM
I got myself measured for new bras in Scotland.

A UK 32H or 34GG.

I am unamused.

Damn, Pix! Sometimes I think Nature is a DICK.

yup. Comes up as a US 32K. K for fuck sake! i get kind of angsty about the ever increasing boobage.

Juana

Yozah, Pix! I would be, too!

Quote from: Richter on January 12, 2013, 01:57:09 PM
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on January 12, 2013, 08:31:45 AM

Seconding this.  I've filed this under proof of Murphy, and proof that initiative is not just a roll in relationships.
Ugh. Why.

I may try to snag both of them, depending on what AB is looking for. I'm totally okay with casual, he knows about her, and she wouldn't care (which yes, I'm very sure of).

Juana

Quote from: Cain on January 12, 2013, 11:09:02 AM
So, the story is, someone got glassed in the face last night.

I really hate working here.
What the fuck?