News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

The Last Whiskey Bar

Started by Suu, December 04, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

My friend has gallstones.

Clearly something that homeopathy can fix.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Fact:  LMNO smells like old Transformers episodes, ozone, cordite, and saddle leather.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 02:22:36 PM
Fact:  LMNO smells like old Transformers episodes, ozone, cordite, and saddle leather.
I have the worst bonnet now.

LMNO

Still smells better than a gay bar at last call.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 15, 2013, 02:52:03 PM

Who are you, and what have you done to LMNO?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

18F, here.  Everything's frozen, shit's broken everywhere.

I love that our plumbing is only 6" underground.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 15, 2013, 03:24:03 PM

Say what you will.  Just because beer, sweat, ass, and lube are the scents of FUN doesn't mean they're necessarily "pleasant".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 15, 2013, 03:33:37 PM

Say what you will.  Just because beer, sweat, ass, and lube are the scents of FUN doesn't mean they're necessarily "pleasant".

As compared, for example, with living in a city in which the only two things you can smell are coyote poop and that horrible mold that grows 1" below the surface of the ground.  The whole place smells like an ash tray after someone has shat in it.  And then put butts out in the poop.  And when the wind blows from the West, things get REALLY exciting.  That's where they put the infamous "no odor" (HA!) settling pond.

So count your blessings and start huffing the upholstery on the seats, LMNO.  And while you do so, give thanks to the God you don't believe in that you live in an ACTUAL CITY, instead of some horrible fucking Western po'bucker archetype of a city.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, I've been to Boston, and it doesn't tell you to SHUT UP, the way Tucson does.  Yep, that's us, The City of Silence.  Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses...But for fuck's sake, don't tell us about it.  Just SHUT UP and everyone will get along JUST FINE.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Gotta dump the Satanist sometime in the next two weeks. Also I have a date with a cute nurse today. I seriously don't know why I bother... I like Hot Cowboy just fine, he's plenty smart, very weird, and damn handsome. On one hand, it would be nice to fall in love again, but on another, I don't really have time for it anyway.

I'm going to hang out with crazyboy when he gets back from Cancun, though, just for shits and giggles.

And that is your Tuesday morning Nigel's Stupid Love Life update.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My bedroom smells like a gay bar?  :sad:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 15, 2013, 04:17:49 PM

My bedroom smells like a gay bar?  :sad:

Or my office.

LMNO

No Nigel, your bedroom smells like FUN.