News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Potato Leek Soup

Started by Pergamos, December 24, 2012, 10:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pergamos on December 29, 2012, 07:42:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2012, 01:58:38 AM
Quote from: Pergamos on December 28, 2012, 11:58:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 28, 2012, 04:50:43 PM
Quote from: Cainad on December 28, 2012, 04:48:47 PM
Don't think so. Haven't been bringing people to this place in a long time.

Can't say I blame you.   :lulz:

In any case, Permatex here seems to be better than the usual noob.  I still hate him, of course, but that doesn't mean I don't like him.  Tentatively speaking.  He could still turn out to be another ratchet-jawed DUMBSHIT like everyone else on the interbutt supermarket.

Oh, I'm an atrocious asswipe as often as not, but I'm glad to be a cut above the sewer.

Well, Permagrow, we'll just have to see how things work out.

Just be yourself.  Unless, of course, you happen to be a douchebag, in which case you should be someone else.  But not Nigel!  People who channel her always wind up with radiation burns and weird puncture marks up and down their backs.

As far as I can tell she's currently a buttplug. If I try to improve myself I'll try to find a better role model.

Pah, good luck with that, buddy! I don't even think you know what those words mean.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 03, 2013, 09:23:41 PM

In any case, Permatex here seems to be better than the usual noob.  I still hate him, of course, but that doesn't mean I don't like him.  Tentatively speaking.  He could still turn out to be another ratchet-jawed DUMBSHIT like everyone else on the interbutt supermarket.

Oh, I'm an atrocious asswipe as often as not, but I'm glad to be a cut above the sewer.

Just be yourself.  Unless, of course, you happen to be a douchebag, in which case you should be someone else.  But not Nigel!  People who channel her always wind up with radiation burns and weird puncture marks up and down their backs.

As far as I can tell she's currently a buttplug. If I try to improve myself I'll try to find a better role model.

Pah, good luck with that, buddy! I don't even think you know what those words mean.

How could you get a better role model than The Dark Empress?  Seriously, here.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 03, 2013, 10:56:53 PM

Seriously. I really know how to have a good time, until guts are hanging out. Someone's guts. Apparently, sometimes even mine.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 04, 2013, 03:41:55 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 03, 2013, 10:56:53 PM

Seriously. I really know how to have a good time, until guts are hanging out. Someone's guts. Apparently, sometimes even mine.

FACT:  NIGEL CHECKS WITH EO AND AA BEFORE SHE GUTS SOMEONE LIKE A FISH.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

trippinprincezz13

So......do I the buttplug before or after I make the soup?
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on January 04, 2013, 05:00:25 PM
So......do I the buttplug before or after I make the soup?

Before.  Safety FIRST.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel