News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Unlimited "Guns, Fuck Yeah!" Thread

Started by AFK, January 20, 2013, 12:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Wiley Quixote on February 01, 2013, 12:58:25 AM
Quote from: Pixie on February 01, 2013, 12:00:14 AM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on January 31, 2013, 10:55:30 PM
Quote from: Pixie on January 31, 2013, 10:47:30 PM
Quote from: Wiley Quixote on January 31, 2013, 09:53:14 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on January 31, 2013, 09:52:05 PM
You know how we can stop rape? Ban women being unchaperoned!

And only allow them to be seen in public when dressed head to toe in a loose shapeless black sack.

I personally prefer not allowing dudes out unsupervised and without a blindfold as the option. :P

I prefer just not allowing rape but then I've never been into misogyny or feminism

Do you police the behaviour of victims OR the most common perpetrators?

That is a really interesting point, especially within the context of rape and sexual assault. Either way you slice it, it, to me, seems to be infantilizing one gender or the other.

It was kind of my point.

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2013, 01:03:31 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 01, 2013, 12:03:56 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 31, 2013, 08:05:52 PM
Quote from: Elder Iptuous on January 31, 2013, 08:02:22 PM
oh, yeah...

:lol:

Any time that you think it is, just read the thread title.

This thread is about RWHN's butthurt, and his desire to share it.  Therefore, he titled in such a fashion as to imply that anyone who disagrees with him is some sort of nationalistic, mouth-breathing po'bucker.

So, you know, he can go fuck himself.  I'm just here for the lulz.

Yeah, the butthurt of an epidemic of gun violence that is going unaddressed.  The butthurt of a toxic gun, unchecked gun culture that is leading to 87 needless deaths every fucking day.  Yeah, that shit DOES piss me off.

Naw.  What pisses you off is life.

You really seem to have a hard on for this idea that I'm miserable.  Does it give you a tingle down your leg too?  Dude, life is golden for me right now.  I just want to see less people snuffed out by guns so they have the same opportunities.

QuoteIf you'd had any intention of having an honest discussion, you wouldn't have titled the thread in a manner designed to paint everyone who isn't 169% on board with you as some po'bucker yahoo.

Then don't discuss the topic.  Problem solved.

QuoteSo, you know, fuck off.

The internet tough guy approach is so 2005.

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 01, 2013, 01:27:14 AM

Then don't discuss the topic.  Problem solved.

You may have noticed that I haven't discussed it since page 6.

And "fuck off" isn't internet tough guy.  It's just "fuck off".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Uh, okay, but I'm not going to fuck off.  So you are wasting your breath.  I mean, why would I?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 01, 2013, 01:55:56 AM
Uh, okay, but I'm not going to fuck off.  So you are wasting your breath.  I mean, why would I?

Consider it a suggestion, not an order.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2013, 01:58:05 AM

Hmm, okay......let me think......I'm going to go with "no". 

Sorry about that.

AFK

And "fucking off" should totally be banned.  I'm going to suggest that to Susan Collins.  Do you thing she'd sponsor a "fuck off" ban bill?  I bet she would. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 01, 2013, 02:01:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2013, 01:58:05 AM

Hmm, okay......let me think......I'm going to go with "no". 

Sorry about that.

I didn't expect you to.  You still may have a shred of dignity left, so you really DO have to keep going.

AFK

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on January 25, 2013, 06:33:23 PM
of course, there's the obvious passage

John 3:16 -- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten gun, that whosoever should holster it should not perish, but have everlasting Liberty.

I'm keeping this.  Forever.  I'll always credit you.  If anyone asks to be linked to you, I'll give them your G+, to protect your privacy.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And only allow them to be seen in public when dressed head to toe in a loose shapeless black sack.

I personally prefer not allowing dudes out unsupervised and without a blindfold as the option. :P

I prefer just not allowing rape but then I've never been into misogyny or feminism

Wait... are you talking about making rape ILLEGAL and punishable by law? Obviously, that isn't working, so what we need to do is BAN PENISES, or at least make them harder for regular people to use.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 01, 2013, 07:32:57 AM

Wait... are you talking about making rape ILLEGAL and punishable by law? Obviously, that isn't working, so what we need to do is BAN PENISES, or at least make them harder for regular people to use.

I THINK THAT'S A WONDERFUL SUGGESTION, BABY
\
:kojak:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on February 01, 2013, 08:43:59 AM

\

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 01, 2013, 04:17:28 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on February 01, 2013, 08:43:59 AM

\

:lulz:

They can still MOLEST.

Make sure you get the HANDS, too. And the toes and anything else that can TOUCH ANYTHING.

Fuck it, LETS JUST PUT RAZOR WIRE AROUND THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AND MAKE EVERYBODY DO SLAVE LABOR AND -

Oh, wait, that's pretty much what's happening.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Allow me to reitterate:  "Safe" is not a healthy condition for the primate mind.

Neither is living in constant fear, of course.  Like damn near everything else, you have to find a spot somewhere in between.