News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

I'm crushing so hard that I can't fucking concentrate on anything at all

Started by Dalek, March 12, 2013, 04:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

And I'm out of cigarettes, weed and music to listen to. All the coffee I drank to help me concentrate on my math homework just made me concentrate more on my crush. This is getting a bit out of hand. It's like an mdma come-up that just won't peak. Started out listening some Neutral Milk Hotel and Brazilian Girls songs. Then it was drum and bass, then gabba, then hard techno and shranz. Now all music annoys me. For some strange reason I can't even fap. I can't meditate. It's a tricky situation so I can't really share this with my best mate, to get it out of my head. And i feel like an utter retard for crushing so hard that I'm completely incapable of doing anything.

:cpd:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

DUDE YOUR BRAIN IS FULL OF ENDORPHINS AND SHIT. SHUT UP AND ENJOY IT.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Dalek

Bought myself some cigarettes. On the way to the shop I found out I had uploaded Arctic Monkey's "RU Mine" to my phone and throughoutly enjoyed it. It's not forbidden love. I'm actually pretty sure it's going to work out, but it's going to take some time, because she's strange that way. Having my mind on her, so much of the time just keeps me from doing what I should be doing (like studying for example) and I just feel outright bored when I'm not with her.

Anyways I'm chatting with her right now, listening to arctic monkeys and smoking cigarettes, so life is much much better than it was a few hours ago  8)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

LMNO

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 12, 2013, 06:02:05 PM
Man, sometimes I miss that feeling.

Then again...

...you remember that not only does it make everything all weird, it's also completely exhausting?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on March 15, 2013, 02:21:35 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 12, 2013, 06:02:05 PM
Man, sometimes I miss that feeling.

Then again...

...you remember that not only does it make everything all weird, it's also completely exhausting?

Yes. Exactly this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I thought it was more speedy and wired up-like.

OFUCK LOVE IS METH

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: stelz on March 15, 2013, 06:16:05 AM
I thought it was more speedy and wired up-like.

OFUCK LOVE IS METH

Well yeah, but kind of like when you take too much coffee after already being too tired to think straight.

Everything is quivering and achey and tired BUT YOU CAN'T STOP

You literally can't get through any-damn-thing without your mind wandering to very distracting thoughts and then it's like

"uuuuuuuuugh please I'll see/talk to them soon, just let me focus on making dinner or something"

but then you see them, hear them, smell them, or get a fucking text message and then it's like :bunny: :sexybeast: :monkeydance: :mrgreen:

then they go away again and it's all like  :? "I don't even know what to do with myself now"

That much up-and-down wears a body down like crazy.