News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Rebellion or something.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, July 02, 2013, 07:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

THOSE GUYS IN ANONYMOUS

THEY'RE FIGHTING FOR CHANGE

SEE HERE IS THEIR CHANGE FACTORY:

Edit:  Split from pics thread - Dok
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bruno

Yeah. They should prolly stick with artisinal anonymasks.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: V3X on July 02, 2013, 07:56:59 PM
THOSE GUYS IN ANONYMOUS

This is the future I was expecting.  Orton Nenslo wrote some brilliant shit about this very thing.  I can try to find it and paste it if anyone's interested.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Just so you all know, those dust masks make NO difference to your health when painting.  Filter masks or don't bother.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2013, 10:11:34 PM
THOSE GUYS IN ANONYMOUS

This is the future I was expecting.  Orton Nenslo wrote some brilliant shit about this very thing.  I can try to find it and paste it if anyone's interested.

This comment expresses interest in said thing.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2013, 10:17:31 PM
Just so you all know, those dust masks make NO difference to your health when painting.  Filter masks or don't bother.

I'm impressed they've got masks at all. PR shot? That piece sounds interesting too if you come across it.

Great image though. Did anyone think that their cheap generic protest mask was made with a clean labour and production chain? Of course not. Practically everything, at every level, has a significant cost to other humans. Even your righteous cause.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Left

Notice the fumes just hanging in the air...They don't even have a good fan.  I mean, at the least, they could be doing that in an open shed.
I have to paint in waterbase, aromatic petroleum products are not my friends.

...There is a  small galvanizing operation near where I was working at the time when I got sick. 
I drove past there.
They do the galvanizing work in open bays, and the workers were working with no respiratory protection at all.
All brown people too, so I suspect they use folks with no papers.

When you're illegally here, I guess you either don't know or don't care you're bloody well galvanizing your lungs...and if you complain La Migra shows up.

:sad:  :argh!:
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 02, 2013, 10:48:54 PM

I'm impressed they've got masks at all. PR shot? That piece sounds interesting too if you come across it.

Great image though. Did anyone think that their cheap generic protest mask was made with a clean labour and production chain? Of course not. Practically everything, at every level, has a significant cost to other humans. Even your righteous cause.

HUMANS:  EVEN WHEN WE DO GOOD THINGS, SOMEONE TAKES IT IN THE ASS.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

THOSE GUYS IN ANONYMOUS

Yeah, that's fucking depressing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: V3X on July 02, 2013, 10:46:29 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2013, 10:11:34 PM
THOSE GUYS IN ANONYMOUS

This comment expresses interest in said thing.

Same here. Also, Doc, what is the title off that piece you wrote about how at every level someone is someone else's slave?

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'd like to see all that stuff, too.

And I saw somebody else talking about this a couple of years back - it might have been John Trudell? - saying how when people protest they're buying posterboard and markers from Them.

Deck = too goddamn stacked.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We have to buy everything from "Them" anyway, that's why we protest.

I have heard many versions of "pointing out the hypocrisy in protesters" and they all boil down to the same basic message, which is "How dare that slave try to run away wearing trousers the Master gave him".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 03, 2013, 06:25:56 AM

I have heard many versions of "pointing out the hypocrisy in protesters" and they all boil down to the same basic message, which is "How dare that slave try to run away wearing trousers the Master gave him".

Yeah, this.  :x Well said.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

:lulz:

That's awesome.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Thank you. I was getting all mad about this and I couldn't articulate it.