News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

HAHAHAHA FACEBOOK TAKEN TO LOGICAL CONCLUSION

Started by Pæs, November 15, 2013, 05:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

There are harsh, and only the term Greek so many of MANY of my bliaut will be eligible at 145, seriously waited 15 min to see what kind of the floating food and the Lightning Game is for me, so that I should have a bunch of fucking upstarts getting my bliaut will be dressing in Norman garb I own. I don't mind it.

Yea. That looks about right, and that was one status. O_O

Here's moar:

He had a Sox fan, I'm UNDER THE entrance to my music.

Bacon has fiber fill. It was JUST as most of leave, during which he will be doing a lot of work with me, and their money.

Not because we didn't need a while. [I need to put that in Latin.]
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

"It's good money to pay the price gouges the circulation in my countertop issues and it's not that how much traffic in the new place otherwise you're gonna get slapped! This is when 4 guys jumped in front of the city."

The end.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

OMG. MAKE ME STOP.

"I'll be in upstate NY with his balls to get baseball on my first 2 seasons of The big Blue green."

"He's currently having a little antiRoman, this makes me work with the Spanish colonialism rather than down and 5 gallons of the Jews."

"You don't want to anime and she said explosive booze, this would make him call in know even the Starlights, but now I'm a Rays take the Wild Card!"

"I'd rather not have screenshotted their empire and possibly gain citizenship doing the least stressful thing after all."

"If the Sox win this is the time, except apparently they got pushed into them as soon as well as most of my cousin from Sicily, but we have, for your lake was all I just keep pissing, pissing a piece of rock, and Medievalists who was allied with the idea of federalism. I was going to lose bladder control for the rest of endless amusement since I can get one CAN see."

v00d00

QuoteLos chilaquiles estaban ya al azar de películas de demonios
Yeah in spanish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It really IS addictively hilarious! Also, oh shit I think it's talking about Hirley0:

QuoteSometimes you meet someone who are way before.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Being a brat is cute, funny, or a combination Pizza HUT AND Taco Bell.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So the giant fireflies, phosphorescent bodies glowing through their clothes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anna Mae Bollocks

i can't watch the hippie man drink beer and tell you eat half your scab.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

A lot of mine are a combination of "I predict", "Peter W. Gailbraith predicts", "Mitt Romney" and "Syria".

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm kind of uncomfortable with how often mine is dropping the f-bomb. I should probably see to that. Anyway:

QuoteNothing confuses a prolife faggot more than couples.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky

QuoteThis fight has a second ass would be marginally adequate until I could figure out how can people say that Michelle Bachmann is a worthy peace offering.

Wikipedia says it GOD DAMN you.

lulz Probably a sandwich.

I remember when I am just irked that there is no gas to put in it, the only person I hate YOU are complaining about

Only 11 here, but I'm moving for another few weeks fucked up some bits of throat flesh which looked not unlike raw chicken thigh bits.

Oh man.  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Kill the mouthy one first. That was an opossum that was promised to get my guest appearances at these days! Glitches back to spend a temperature point sometimes I interviewed at when I won't be crossed. I don't want to be president! But I just got into a democrat or had been evangelical or two thumbs and has two thumbs and just got tired of winning. I mean, I was just World that you the midgets aren't any of the Heat for happy hour, right? You are now if I know him, and the layered frilly hoop skirts and all. I don't know are a fistfight with. In a piece of beach, I'd have been eaten a line. And I'm sure they've shit get home in the 19th century! I've heard the colour of their own waterfront property are gonna regret that plot was total crap and I got its start randomly slapping people who is destined for under $10. Oh, and he's got mistaken for a small investment into a comedic party mask. I don't know but that time I've had Mexicans ask for free wifi and I can't imagine how does such a ride, he won't kill us. Abortions will be done as nice as possible to figure it goes to help resolve the guys I made all the right now.

Two paths diverged in the unborn.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"