News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

ATTN ANY EX-PDers WHO ARE ALSO BABIES.

Started by Salty, November 27, 2013, 10:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I want you to imagine the worlds wettest, longest, hardest......

....raspberry you can.

Do it. Do it now.

Ok, look, quit yer whining. It's the same old song and dance. Most of you who quit for good flounce every 5 seconds anyway. That you can make it stick at all is some minor miracle.

Please, please understand:
You not getting on here as less to do with Roger/Nigel than it has to do with YOU being a big whiny, poop filled baby.

Keep your god damned toys in your god damned pram. I am tired of picking them up.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:mittens:

I think that a lot of people leave because they don't like being somewhere their dearly-held beliefs will be challenged, actually.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Not lately. I don't think anyone's left since the last time Nigel had an opinion that pissed them off, and it's been weeks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

hooplala

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 27, 2013, 11:24:50 PM

I think that a lot of people leave because they don't like being somewhere their dearly-held beliefs will be challenged, actually.

This is it exactly, and I know from experience.

Rex Bologna, The Handsome Devil of Discordia
-serial flouncer in the past
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Freeky

I, personally, will never touch that foul milk-sodden breakfast food again.  EVER EVER EVER!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sita

I have a bad habit of considering out loud a flounce, but not sure if I've ever actually done it.

Working on breaking that habit, btw. It's not a very nice one to have.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Salty

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on November 27, 2013, 11:24:50 PM

Even worse, a lot of people who pride themselves on their ability to question their dearly held views THINK they're doing it right.

PROTIP: You are always doing it wrong.

And so are all the Nigels, they accept it, why dont you?

Nephew Twiddleton

This, combined with the whole facebook thing made my soul tired.

My soul is tired, PD.

I don't know who this is directed to, Alty, but it doesn't matter.

I'm tired of people I respect and used to respect leaving. Either we that remain are not making our points, or they that leave aren't. Maybe it's both. And that makes me tired. Weary, even. No one's to blame here, I'm just saying how I feel. Tired. Weary.

Not going anywhere. Just tired and weary.

I may return to the Nephewhood in the near future for sabbatical.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Salty

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.

Because I have plenty else to lose sleep over already.

And because I still like those people just as much as I like other people who don't post here whom I already like.

I don't hate them, not because they're big babies. I don't hate babies.

Babies can be...adorable. When they stop screaming and shitting their pants for, like, five minutes at a time.

It's funny cuz it's true!

Salty

ADDENDUM:

When you do finally piss off forever, could you please not change your name to something with an "A"? After two people I liked turned like bad milk it's now extremely inconvenient to find all my old posts.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Alty on November 27, 2013, 10:52:14 PM
I want you to imagine the worlds wettest, longest, hardest......

....raspberry you can.

Do it. Do it now.

Ok, look, quit yer whining. It's the same old song and dance. Most of you who quit for good flounce every 5 seconds anyway. That you can make it stick at all is some minor miracle.

Please, please understand:
You not getting on here as less to do with Roger/Nigel than it has to do with YOU being a big whiny, poop filled baby.

Keep your god damned toys in your god damned pram. I am tired of picking them up.

Seconded.

EVOLVE, DAMNIT
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division