News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Poleris on December 29, 2013, 07:57:06 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 07:48:31 PM
Quote from: Poleris on December 29, 2013, 07:37:50 PM
Eample: I am a bit queer, and my demeanor and body often emphasize this in the minds of idiots.

This has reinforced the idea that I am more queer than I actually am.

Which is a hard thing to let go of when you have had it drilled in your head since adolecense.

Wow

Hilarious only because in Portland you come across as super manly.

Yeah? Heh. That is pretty rad.

I dont think anyone has ever used those words in conjunction with my self.

Portland is a different kind of place.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

I injected 7 marijuana's last night at our secret Santa party. It was all dro, and I barely remember anything.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Poleris on December 29, 2013, 09:01:46 PM
Fuck parrots. Fuck them.

You know where parrots are awesome?

In the Amazon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 09:05:22 PM
Fuck parrots. Fuck them.

In the Amazon.

Yeah, no doubt,

This one clamped both hands in turn while flapping is wings. For no reason. I have been here for a week. Fucking thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 07:27:54 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 29, 2013, 06:28:46 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 06:23:04 PM
"This world may not be for me"

Guess how much sympathy I have for any alcoholic on the planet?

Awwww this much.

And believe me, I have zero use for your sympathy. I just mean to say myself and the world aren't a perfect match.

'cause aren't you special?  :lol:
Well, yeah. Of course? You think this is a game!?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Poleris on December 29, 2013, 09:08:35 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 09:05:22 PM
Fuck parrots. Fuck them.

In the Amazon.

Yeah, no doubt,

This one clamped both hands in turn while flapping is wings. For no reason. I have been here for a week. Fucking thing.

They're crazy smart, which really just means that it's a fucking asshole.

Or possibly crazy from being kept infantilized in a cage its entire life.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 29, 2013, 10:21:27 PM
Fuck parrots. Fuck them.

In the Amazon.

And desert parrots.  They're pretty cool.

You have that shit in the desert?

WHY DO YOU EVEN LIVE IN A DESERT, I KEEP TELLING YOU IT'S UNINHABITABLE.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That means "nobody can live there".

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 07:31:22 PM
I dunno. Some people hate this place because of that. Because of everyone calling everyone else out on their shit. They don't like it, it doesn't make them comfortable. Like LMNO calling me out on how I was treating men a few years ago, and making me confess that it's bravado, a defense mechanism. It's funny, the exact same reason they don't like it is the reason that I do. It keeps me honest, and it keeps me at least trying to grow, even when I fail.
I don't know,maybe I hate it, maybe I don't. I'm undecided.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 29, 2013, 11:52:21 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 07:31:22 PM
I dunno. Some people hate this place because of that. Because of everyone calling everyone else out on their shit. They don't like it, it doesn't make them comfortable. Like LMNO calling me out on how I was treating men a few years ago, and making me confess that it's bravado, a defense mechanism. It's funny, the exact same reason they don't like it is the reason that I do. It keeps me honest, and it keeps me at least trying to grow, even when I fail.

You can do both. If you want.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I keep calling Roger out on the fact that he lives somewhere that nobody can live because it's uninhabitable, and he just keeps getting back to me with "it's because we're all dead".

This makes me uncomfortable, so I mostly ignore it. YOU CAN'T LIVE SOMEWHERE UNINHABITABLE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD. That's a weak excuse.

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 11:53:28 PM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 29, 2013, 11:52:21 PM

You can do both. If you want.
That gives me headache. I'm a Westerner.

Salty

I think we can all agree, PD.com is terrible.

Just terrible.