News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

AND THEN SOME SHORTARSE THREW SUU'S SEWING MACHINE INTO A VOLCANO.

:cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 13, 2013, 03:28:30 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 13, 2013, 03:20:45 PM
I've been picturing my letter to Alty in my head.

These are to be hate letters, yes?

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS, SHIT-EYES.

When were these letters organized?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Ben Shapiro

Shiner Cheer on tap for $10 a pitcher, and Karaoke Night. I'm clean shaven now.

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

I prefer calling it "a target-rich environment."

Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

I didn't get to finish the night with "Larger Than Life" by the Backstreet Boys.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 13, 2013, 08:39:18 PM
Karaoke.  :crankey:

I would just like to let it be known and noted, that the one time, with the Tainted Love and the Louis Armstrong dude: Yep, that was the LAST time I did that. Ever.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

I love everything about Karaoke.  Except the private room sort.  So, I don't love everything about karaoke, but it's pretty damn close.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Anna Mae Bollocks

I LOATHE karaoke.
No band, no jukebox, and it's too loud to have a conversation. You're a CAPTIVE AUDIENCE FOR DRUNKEN COWS SINGING "PURPLE RAIN" WHILE WAVING A HAND IN THE AIR LIKE IT'S A MEGACHURCH, OR STUPID CARRIE UNDERWOOD SONGS ABOUT KILLING MEN, OR ELSE SOME TEABAGGER IN FILTHY FILTHY BIKER CLOTHES WHO THINKS IT'S BADASS TO MANGLE "ACE OF SPADES" WHILE HOLDING A BEER IN EACH HAND.

Karaoke.

NEVER. AGAIN.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

The naivity of the news is actually making me sick.

"OH WHY WONT WE HELP THESE POOR SYRIANS IN THE REFUGEE CAMPS MORE, OR EVEN LET THEM INTO EUROPE?"

Uh, maybe because refugee camps tend to be run by those sympathetic to insurgent and rebel groups, that such areas are rich in opportunities for recruitment and obtaining funds and, basically, how else can we make Syrians desperate enough to take up arms against the regime in Damascus?

We let them somewhere nice...well, all that is put in doubt.  Why the hell do you think it's Jordan where the biggest camps are being set up?  Maybe because all those Saudi and CIA spooks are in the camps, making contacts and handing out guns.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:30:24 PM
Quote from: Pæs on December 09, 2013, 09:28:54 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:21:40 PM
Place is a bit of a morgue today.
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

WE CAN CALL IT KALLISTI BARF AND GRILLZ AND IT WILL BE A PLACE OF WONDER AND HOST THE DISCORDIAN CREATIVE RENAISSANCE.

:lulz:

Only if Captain Utopia is running the joint.

Mod team:  Charley, Khara, Coyote.

Who the hell am I missing from the WE HATE ROGER & NIGEL crew?

I still have a bad taste in my mouth about Coyote. Coyote is my friend. I still don't know what happened with Charley, but I don't like him being lumped in with this, especially from another former soldier. Coyote's got some things going on, and what you said here in regard to him is totally unfair. Just saying.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS