News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

:banana:

Everyone should do this. Everyone.

It would be like having a daily delivery of dumbass.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 02:50:53 AM

I want to get cards printed up that say "To consult my spiritual advisor," and then an e-mail address. And then pass them out like candy.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 16, 2013, 02:53:57 AM

I want to get cards printed up that say "To consult my spiritual advisor," and then an e-mail address. And then pass them out like candy.

Yes.  Very yes.

Or just my facebook page.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 02:56:08 AM

Yes.  Very yes.

That would work, too. I should do this.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 02:56:08 AM

Yes.  Very yes.

You're seriously ok with that?

:fap:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

Holy shit, I am IN.

"If you find my behavior offensive, please contact my spiritual advisor here: *Hamish Howl on FB*"

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 12:11:51 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 15, 2013, 10:54:26 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 15, 2013, 09:34:34 PM
Also, who wakes someone up in the middle of the night to tell them that someone on a message board has posted something uncharitable about them?

"Hey, sorry to wake you, but you know that guy on the internet you told to fuck off? Well, he just lumped you in with other people who told him to fuck off".

:?

C'mon.

I texted him about it. It was dumb, but I didn't call him about it.

Wow.

I admit it, it was dumb. I was angry and not thinking straight. We all do dumb shit sometimes. It was my turn I suppose.

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 02:15:05 AM
Here it is:

Quote from: Don Flouncote on November 03, 2013, 05:03:32 AM
I remember being really angry with Roger sometime around when I first came to PD. It makes me suspect that either my head is fucked up, or my original impulse that Roger a shit bag was correct.

Ok. You were right, he did say that.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 02:22:13 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 16, 2013, 02:20:39 AM
:x :x :x

Meh.  Situation with Coyote seems to be unsalvageable, I'm not going to worry about it any more.  I have a little too much on my plate to bother with vicious drunks that go spastic as the court of FIRST resort.

I was inclined to just wait it out. But now that I'm apparently being considered RESPONSIBLE for his shitty behavior, I'm not feeling so forgiving. I didn't attack him, and I didn't respond in kind to his attacks. He's a mean, nasty, verbally abusive drunk, and that's not my fault. I didn't fucking do shit to him and I don't deserve the shitting on I got anyway. He can go fuck off and die and so can anyone who thinks I'm somehow at fault for "provoking" his shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 02:32:28 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 16, 2013, 02:30:51 AM
Fucking HELL. O.O That blew to shit spectacularly. I am sorry for whatever my comment may have contributed to that. Jesus wept.

I closed last night and opened this morning so my brain is melty but damn. DAMN.

I don't see that you did any harm.

Me neither.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You really, REALLY need Spiritual Advisor cards printed out. REALLY. I would use them ALL THE TIME.

Cain

To change the topic to something far more fun, enlightening, pleasurable, amusing, edifying and gratifying....I should have some more videos up in the next few days.  At least three.  I've come up with a system whereby I can upload while doing University work, since I can do virtually nothing else while my laptop uploads to the Intertubes Cat Video Repository.

Cain

Make that two videos.  Just found out the mic wasn't on for one of my videos.  Which is a real shame, because it shows some amazing gameplay, and was actually a guide on how to use that class.

That's annoying, because it was a really great game.

Ben Shapiro

WWE came to Houston, Texas it was our first pay per view ever!
We had fun. We even wore Nostalgia t-shirts of one of our favorite wrestlers.

Cain

A miracle hath occured.  Youtube has somehow managed to not keep my video in processing hell for 24 hours before allowing it to be published.

I don't know if this is because of a change in policy with regards to the automated copyright infingement detection system, a one off or something else.  I just hope it continues.

Oh yeah, video.  We need feedback on which posterior is the superior, the Asari or the Quarian.  You know, for science and stuff.