News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Officer What's His /b/ear on December 16, 2013, 08:35:52 AM
WWE came to Houston, Texas it was our first pay per view ever!
We had fun. We even wore Nostalgia t-shirts of one of our favorite wrestlers.

AWESOME!

Binks scares me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 16, 2013, 06:07:27 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:00:17 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 16, 2013, 05:54:45 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 04:59:11 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 16, 2013, 04:17:18 AM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 12:11:51 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 15, 2013, 10:54:26 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 15, 2013, 09:34:34 PM
Also, who wakes someone up in the middle of the night to tell them that someone on a message board has posted something uncharitable about them?

"Hey, sorry to wake you, but you know that guy on the internet you told to fuck off? Well, he just lumped you in with other people who told him to fuck off".

:?

C'mon.

I texted him about it. It was dumb, but I didn't call him about it.

Wow.

I admit it, it was dumb. I was angry and not thinking straight. We all do dumb shit sometimes. It was my turn I suppose.

Re-reading the Atheists and White Supremacists thread, you seemed to get angry then, too, and again, you seemed to think that Coyote had been treated poorly by Roger and I. However, that isn't what actually happened. He blew up, you blamed us. Looking like a pattern.
Well ill have to apologize for that to then. Doubtful that its a pattern though. Its the same instance. Its just that i apparently remained angry about it. I do remember two things about it- being frustrated and also pointing out that getting mad at you for your comparison was unreasonable because you also dont believe in god.

You remained angry over a course of months, while not actually bothering to reread the thread you were so angry about. This isn't the first time it's been suggested you need to go back and look at it. So basically, now you decided to crap on me for being crapped on by Coyote, because he's your friend and it must be my fault or Roger's fault he flipped out and spewed profanities all over us, right?

Your friend is a fucking nutjob. He's out of control and I've been pretty gracious about mostly not mentioning it and just putting him on ignore and keeping him there. You decided to go all dramawhore shit-stirrer, and now... what? Am I supposed to be just fine with that? You don't seem to be mad at HIM for all the shit he said to me... did you even read it? I went to the trouble of pulling it our for you so you didn't have to take the time to wade through the whole damn thread.

You know who you should be mad at? Your psychopath fucking asshole friend with an abusive mouth and a drinking problem, that's who.
Yes nigel i did read it and will respond to it tonight after i have waded through the whole thread because thats what i said that i would do. How else am i supposed to resolve this for myself?

I don't really care anymore how you resolve it for yourself. I can see your default position and that's all I need to know.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 06:08:16 PM
Binks scares me.

Binks IS scary. Scary scary scary. She looks like she is a secret devourer of souls.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:10:03 PM
Binks scares me.

Binks IS scary. Scary scary scary. She looks like she is a secret devourer of souls.

She can join the Nigel/QG/SP flensing squad.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Working on my other two letters in a few minutes.  I'd like to have them both in the mail by tomorrow, and since one of them is to some Godless heathen foreigner, that means going to the post office.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:08:47 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 16, 2013, 06:07:27 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:00:17 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 16, 2013, 05:54:45 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 04:59:11 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 16, 2013, 04:17:18 AM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 12:11:51 AM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 15, 2013, 10:54:26 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 15, 2013, 09:34:34 PM
Also, who wakes someone up in the middle of the night to tell them that someone on a message board has posted something uncharitable about them?

"Hey, sorry to wake you, but you know that guy on the internet you told to fuck off? Well, he just lumped you in with other people who told him to fuck off".

C'mon.

Wow.

I admit it, it was dumb. I was angry and not thinking straight. We all do dumb shit sometimes. It was my turn I suppose.

Re-reading the Atheists and White Supremacists thread, you seemed to get angry then, too, and again, you seemed to think that Coyote had been treated poorly by Roger and I. However, that isn't what actually happened. He blew up, you blamed us. Looking like a pattern.
Well ill have to apologize for that to then. Doubtful that its a pattern though. Its the same instance. Its just that i apparently remained angry about it. I do remember two things about it- being frustrated and also pointing out that getting mad at you for your comparison was unreasonable because you also dont believe in god.

You remained angry over a course of months, while not actually bothering to reread the thread you were so angry about. This isn't the first time it's been suggested you need to go back and look at it. So basically, now you decided to crap on me for being crapped on by Coyote, because he's your friend and it must be my fault or Roger's fault he flipped out and spewed profanities all over us, right?

Your friend is a fucking nutjob. He's out of control and I've been pretty gracious about mostly not mentioning it and just putting him on ignore and keeping him there. You decided to go all dramawhore shit-stirrer, and now... what? Am I supposed to be just fine with that? You don't seem to be mad at HIM for all the shit he said to me... did you even read it? I went to the trouble of pulling it our for you so you didn't have to take the time to wade through the whole damn thread.

You know who you should be mad at? Your psychopath fucking asshole friend with an abusive mouth and a drinking problem, that's who.
Yes nigel i did read it and will respond to it tonight after i have waded through the whole thread because thats what i said that i would do. How else am i supposed to resolve this for myself?

I don't really care anymore how you resolve it for yourself. I can see your default position and that's all I need to know.
Well i am unaware of my default position.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Quote from: Cain on December 16, 2013, 12:34:03 PM
A miracle hath occured.  Youtube has somehow managed to not keep my video in processing hell for 24 hours before allowing it to be published.

I don't know if this is because of a change in policy with regards to the automated copyright infingement detection system, a one off or something else.  I just hope it continues.

Oh yeah, video.  We need feedback on which posterior is the superior, the Asari or the Quarian.  You know, for science and stuff.

Was a one off.  Second video is in processing hell for the forseeable future.  :sad:

Edit: I tell a lie.  This one just took a little bit longer than the last.  Second video is here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 16, 2013, 06:20:10 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:08:47 PM

C'mon.

Wow.

"Mad at Nigel and Roger".

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:32:06 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on December 16, 2013, 06:20:10 PM

C'mon.

Wow.

"Mad at Nigel and Roger".
Well if that is so i hope to change that.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Binks is even MORE terrifying in a DX shirt.
Mr. McMahon CRIED after this.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Thing is, I don't mind being the horrible bastard responsible for everything, but it's just sloppy thinking. 

Roger is in a fight.  Roger must be the responsible party.

Nigel is not in the fight.  Nigel must also be at fault.

In neither case is there any evidence provided in the initial assumption to justify the conclusion.  And that's not parody.  Most times, that's really as far as it goes.

And there IS a small subset of people that decide that Nigel and/or me are AWFUL PEOPLE, and they have a few traits in common.

1.  Blow up for any reason or no reason at all.  Asking Khara what day of the week it was could accomplish this.

2.  Blame Nigel and/or Roger, even if they weren't involved in the first place.  This has happened to me, and it happened - in this case - to Nigel.

3.  Flounce.

4.  Return from flounce, say more nasty shit, flounce again.

5.  Return to step 1.

People who fall into this rarely ever work their way out of it.  Whatever it is that makes them crazy in the first place prevents them from getting better.  Khara, Charley, Nigel, Captain Utopia, Lumber Jim, etc. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 06:13:08 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:10:03 PM
Binks scares me.

I get the definite impression that  when you're alone in a room with Binks, things go all Zalgo.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Twid, I understand that it's upsetting to see a friend reduced to an incoherent spew of abusive babbling nonsense, but whatever caused that, it wasn't Nigel or Roger posting on a message board. FFS.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 06:37:54 PM
Thing is, I don't mind being the horrible bastard responsible for everything, but it's just sloppy thinking. 

Roger is in a fight.  Roger must be the responsible party.

Nigel is not in the fight.  Nigel must also be at fault.

In neither case is there any evidence provided in the initial assumption to justify the conclusion.  And that's not parody.  Most times, that's really as far as it goes.

And there IS a small subset of people that decide that Nigel and/or me are AWFUL PEOPLE, and they have a few traits in common.

1.  Blow up for any reason or no reason at all.  Asking Khara what day of the week it was could accomplish this.

2.  Blame Nigel and/or Roger, even if they weren't involved in the first place.  This has happened to me, and it happened - in this case - to Nigel.

3.  Flounce.

4.  Return from flounce, say more nasty shit, flounce again.

5.  Return to step 1.

People who fall into this rarely ever work their way out of it.  Whatever it is that makes them crazy in the first place prevents them from getting better.  Khara, Charley, Nigel, Captain Utopia, Lumber Jim, etc.
Well. If im starting to fall into this pattern i apologize to both of you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 16, 2013, 06:41:45 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 16, 2013, 06:13:08 PM
Binks scares me.

I get the definite impression that  when you're alone in a room with Binks, things go all Zalgo.

As if I'd allow that to happen.