News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Prophet Replacement Service

Started by Junkenstein, February 07, 2014, 10:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Junkenstein

Quote from: 3n1g on February 07, 2014, 05:56:46 PM
Do me.

You come out with a couple of moderately decent posts in about 3 years. That's pretty much the high point.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on February 07, 2014, 06:01:46 PM
I'd like a prognostication.

Twids spiritual exploitations eventually lead him back to a rather extreme branch of the Roman Catholic Church. The 2029 earthquake in Vatican City convinces a sizeable number that God is displeased and the Schism occurs. Ending up in a "man behind the man behind the man" position enables him to live a lifestyle of relative luxury in a secure compound.

Being in a secure compound with 2029 heavily armed version of the Westboro Roman catholic church is pretty much exactly as pleasant as it sounds however.

Those closest to him write a "I knew him when" book and make a sizeable profit from talk shows.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Okay. Show me what you got, hot stuff.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 07, 2014, 07:38:19 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on February 07, 2014, 06:01:46 PM
I'd like a prognostication.

Twids spiritual exploitations eventually lead him back to a rather extreme branch of the Roman Catholic Church. The 2029 earthquake in Vatican City convinces a sizeable number that God is displeased and the Schism occurs. Ending up in a "man behind the man behind the man" position enables him to live a lifestyle of relative luxury in a secure compound.

Being in a secure compound with 2029 heavily armed version of the Westboro Roman catholic church is pretty much exactly as pleasant as it sounds however.

Those closest to him write a "I knew him when" book and make a sizeable profit from talk shows.

I suppose I always wanted fame.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Ben Shapiro

Why does my breath smell like cat food?

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Junkenstein

Quote from: Alty on February 07, 2014, 11:09:49 PM
Tell me.

Alty eventually corners the Alaskan yoga market with an accessible franchise setup which proceeds to make him literally tens of dollars. This success allows him to corner the market further and convince people that he is entitled to some kind of royalty for anything involving stretching at work. Certification schemes and a new era of H+S in relaxation come to a head in around 2045 with people having to fill in forms after yawning.

Alty is pleased by his doings and dies unexpectedly involving a hang-glider and burlesque show.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 08, 2014, 02:13:53 AM
Okay. Show me what you got, hot stuff.

CPD is arrested after a short spree as the "deep fried murderess" around 2026. Previous experiences dealing with the general population lead to a mental break in which everything would be somehow better if boiled in oil for a while.

Due to "My Kitchen - My rules" legislation introduced after the Martha Stewart trial, the judge has little choice but to acquit and award her a medal and small appearance fee.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Sacs on February 08, 2014, 03:18:12 AM
Hook a girl up.

Nigel enjoys brief political fame and small election success despite wanting it around 2024. While a newspaper darling for about 6 weeks, they eventually realise that she's just not going to stop.

Vicious hatchet jobs occur on all sides leading to Nigel eventually having to flee to the free federated states of Italy in 2026. Despite repeated requests for extradition the Italian authorities never quite get around to it and most of the butthurt subsides by 2028.

Needless to say, history repeats in 2032.

Junkenstein

Quote from: /b/earman on February 08, 2014, 06:07:20 AM
Why does my breath smell like cat food?

Your loved ones have been feeding you cat food. They find it funny. So do I.

Why will your breath smell like cat food? Because you'll learn to like it and eventually use it to make money in bar bets. It takes a few years, but you eventually earn a nice living out of it.