I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Prophet Replacement Service

Started by Junkenstein, February 07, 2014, 10:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 10, 2014, 05:04:53 PM
I'd also like to note that allayous bastards that posted in this thread, despite not asking MY spiritual advice in recent memory on account of "you couldn't be arsed", well fuck the lot of you.  In fact, you all get 30 DAYS OF TUCSON, starting immediately upon you reading this.

Snub a prophet the moment he gets a little godsmack, will you?  Oh, I know a trick worth two of that!

Venomously venomously,
Roger

Hahahahahhaha I can't hear Tuscon over the sound of Rick Perry's tears!

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Ben Shapiro

Junkenstein

Ah yes, the synchronised twerk-off. A magnificent sight.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

We are covered in a thin layer of ice. It looks deceptively peaceful. Until you look up the street and see the cars stacked like a broken Tetris game. Also, the power keeps going off and on.

When the Pepsi runs out, I'll have to venture forth to Ye Olde Gas Station on foot.

If this is Tucson, the scorpions and javalinas need winter coats.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Junkenstein

On my third day in Tucson and employee has been exceptionally shitty and decided to try and give me a bad time.

Said employee has commited 250+ speeding offences of 90MPH+ (often 100+), since January. Got pretty solid proof of that too seeing as it was in a tracked van.

He's sending emails. He seems a little upset. I can't stop laughing. This would be the easiest promotion ever for a copper.

Junkenstein

4th Day in Tucson.

Employee with multiple speeding offences appears to be on crack. Seems to think sending abusive e-mails is the best way to deal with a bad situation.

No. It is not. By the gods I'll have some fun with this simple fucker.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 14, 2014, 01:03:20 PM
4th Day in Tucson.

Employee with multiple speeding offences appears to be on crack. Seems to think sending abusive e-mails is the best way to deal with a bad situation.

No. It is not. By the gods I'll have some fun with this simple fucker.

Today in Tucson Prime, it was 85F.  In metric, that's "balmy".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Day 5 in Tucson. Roger able to still glare from both eyes. Road rage attack about half a mile from my house. 1 guy dead, 1 guy being arrested.

I have a sneaking suspicion that guy being arrested is idiot employee. Week is just too stupid for it not to be.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 15, 2014, 12:06:40 PM
Day 5 in Tucson. Roger able to still glare from both eyes. Road rage attack about half a mile from my house. 1 guy dead, 1 guy being arrested.

I have a sneaking suspicion that guy being arrested is idiot employee. Week is just too stupid for it not to be.

Only 25 days to go.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

In the days since Tuscon came to Norway, we've lost our snow, the dog fears the outside, I've started listening to Biohazard again, and did I mention ALL THE SNOW HAS DISAPPEARED? NOT MELTED. DISAPPEARED.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffleman on February 15, 2014, 05:30:40 PM
In the days since Tuscon came to Norway, we've lost our snow, the dog fears the outside, I've started listening to Biohazard again, and did I mention ALL THE SNOW HAS DISAPPEARED? NOT MELTED. DISAPPEARED.

It's being stored in the 9th dimension.  It will all be given back when you have a little more than you can handle.

Junkenstein

Day in Tucson number unknown. Time no longer appears linear.

New employee due to start at 8. Just had a text "Can't do days so will go straight on to nights".

No, no you won't. There's literally dozens of other people with your exact qualifications and experience. I picked your name from a hat. Luckily I anticipated this event so kept said hat.

Seriously, if you're going to fuck off/up your first day working somewhere at least let them fucking know promptly. This is not complicated.