News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

New Zealand PM--NOT a Reptilian

Started by Bu🤠ns, February 16, 2014, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

QuoteShane Warbrooke, who first posed the question via an Official Information Act (OIA) request, said he was happy with (but unsurprised by) the president's response.

Which president?

Key may claim not to be a reptilian but the actual reply to the official information act request neither confirmed nor denied, saying it had no evidence that he was not.

Junkenstein

I fucking hate "news" like this. It's complete bullshit nonsense and only serves to distract from the actual problems at hand.

Like DOUR for example, that filthy fucker is a self confessed reptoid to the point where no-one even questions it.

But is he currently undergoing vivisection to learn how to deal with the menace? No. Because we're all laughing about the non-denial of a non-reptoid.

End this chicanery and get Roger on the dissection slab NOW.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 17, 2014, 12:49:47 AM
I fucking hate "news" like this. It's complete bullshit nonsense and only serves to distract from the actual problems at hand.

Like DOUR for example, that filthy fucker is a self confessed reptoid to the point where no-one even questions it.

But is he currently undergoing vivisection to learn how to deal with the menace? No. Because we're all laughing about the non-denial of a non-reptoid.

End this chicanery and get Roger on the dissection slab NOW.

Pay no attention to the tabloid reporter above.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.