OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I'm at the ER. Hail Eris.

Possible UTI or lodged kidney stone. Or both. They don't know yet, I'm just back to pissing shards of glass.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

You know, when Roger talks about being a "walking glitch", he doesn't mean being one to yourself.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 21, 2014, 01:22:10 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 20, 2014, 11:22:16 PM
As previously mentioned

Impressive.

This scene came to mind.  "You just spray the area."

I wish the previous match had recorded properly.  I was on fire for that one.  20 headshots before 25 kills, didn't even go down until round 10, scored 200k in points, it was the epitome of brutal destruction.

But yeah.  Hurricane = overpowered.  Hurricane with no down sides = insanely overpowered. 

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 21, 2014, 01:58:05 PM
You know, when Roger talks about being a "walking glitch", he doesn't mean being one to yourself.

I can't help it. My body does this shit. I'm never sick, but when I AM sick, it usually requires hospitalization and fancy pills for a while.

The verdict was, and I quote, "The most impressive UTI they've seen in a while." It spread from my bladder to my kidneys in 12 hours. That's a new record, even for me. I'm on horrid antibiotics (sulfa) for a full 7 days, Pyridian (orange piss pills) for 2 days until the pain stops, and as much water as I can stand until I'm DONE with the antibiotics, when I get to start on probiotics to repopulate my intestines so they can function after this. Drinking cranberry juice can aid in the formation of kidney stones (but helps UTIs, wtf) so I need to use sparingly.

I am AWESOME. :banana:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Suu

Meh, after the week I've had? I'm lucky a meteor hasn't hit my house or something.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Yes I do.

See you at THE GAY BAR.  We'll be there around 9-ish.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2014, 04:54:52 PM

Yes I do.

See you at THE GAY BAR.  We'll be there around 9-ish.

the Madonna Party is SELLING OUT.

Go here and see if you can get an advance ticket:
http://americanrepertorytheater.org/events/show/videodrome-discoth%C3%A8que-episode-99-love-so-fine-0

Let me know if you can't, we'll work something else out.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 01:35:32 PM

Possible UTI or lodged kidney stone. Or both. They don't know yet, I'm just back to pissing shards of glass.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's... wait... your OWN urinary tract.  :sad:

Depression is in full swing today. Thanks a lot, scumbag brain.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 21, 2014, 05:15:29 PM
Quote from: The Suu on March 21, 2014, 01:35:32 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's... wait... your OWN urinary tract.  :sad:

Depression is in full swing today. Thanks a lot, scumbag brain.

Pour whiskey on it.  That will shut it up.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Working the next two nights.  See you spags Sunday afternoon.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 21, 2014, 05:59:57 PM
Working the next two nights.  See you spags Sunday afternoon.

I'll see you Monday.  I'll be offline in a half hour until then.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger