News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: 50 Shades of Chronic Liver Disease

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Aucoq

Quote from: The Suu on March 24, 2014, 04:58:31 PM
Holy shit. I'm married by the power vested in the state of New Hampshire.

Congratulations!  :)
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2014, 03:07:38 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 24, 2014, 02:58:04 PM
It was good to see all of you on Saturday.  Sorry it couldn't have been gayer.

I had a blast. I laughed so much that my ribs cramped.

An awesome time was had.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

So I wanna buy a tablet, but I don't need some high-end galaxy tab or ipad or some shit like that, so does anyone have any recommendations for a decent mid-market tablet? 7 or 10 inch, I could go with either as long as the specs are decent.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2014, 03:09:31 PM
Worth noting to the rest of the board:

Twid and Villager have a Holy Quest™.  They have to break the Norway Metal Barrier.  The scale of metal, you see, runs from "Fred Rogers" (No metal at all), to "Norway" (all known metal).  Anarchangel must break the NMB or face doom.

Why do you have to go give Twid and Villager an impossible Holy Quest™?
:lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

Back from visiting my maternal grandfather, the only one left of that generation on both sides of my family. He's got lung cancer. Luckily there's hardly any spread and the survival rate is at 80%. Still sucks massive dragon dick.

[/b]

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 24, 2014, 04:48:10 PM

Twid and Villager have a Holy Quest™.  They have to break the Norway Metal Barrier.  The scale of metal, you see, runs from "Fred Rogers" (No metal at all), to "Norway" (all known metal).  Anarchangel must break the NMB or face doom.

Please note I am happy to lend whatever engineering skills I posess to make this happen.

Also, we developed the "Homeopathing Principle of Ninjas" -- Namely, the more ninjas there are, the easier it is to kill them all.

You mean the Conservation of Ninjutsu principle?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Allfather Waffles on March 24, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

Holy Quests™ are not supposed to be something just anyone can do.  Did you ever read about God telling an Israelite king to pop around to the corner for cigarettes?  No.  It was always shit like facing down a giant with a slingshot, or riding around in a whale.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Allfather Waffles on March 24, 2014, 06:11:59 PM
Back from visiting my maternal grandfather, the only one left of that generation on both sides of my family. He's got lung cancer. Luckily there's hardly any spread and the survival rate is at 80%. Still sucks massive dragon dick.

FUCK CANCER
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2014, 06:12:51 PM

Holy Quests™ are not supposed to be something just anyone can do.  Did you ever read about God telling an Israelite king to pop around to the corner for cigarettes?  No.  It was always shit like facing down a giant with a slingshot, or riding around in a whale.

Point. Still. They're gonna need my help. If that's allowed.

[/b]

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on March 24, 2014, 06:12:10 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 24, 2014, 04:48:10 PM

Please note I am happy to lend whatever engineering skills I posess to make this happen.

Also, we developed the "Homeopathing Principle of Ninjas" -- Namely, the more ninjas there are, the easier it is to kill them all.

You mean the Conservation of Ninjutsu principle?

Well, I suppose there is nothing new in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Allfather Waffles on March 24, 2014, 06:14:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2014, 06:12:51 PM

Point. Still. They're gonna need my help. If that's allowed.

Required.

Villager has begun a list of what needs to be present/done.

You are number one on the list, just ahead of "someone on stage must be on fire".

Cain

If it makes you feel better, no-one has explicity noticed this trope in regards to vampires and demons.

Rename it quickly, and you can still claim a completely unknown principle of drama.