News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Why waffle puts his stuff there is a mystery.  It's like Picasso putting Guernica up in a settling pond pump house.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

I know, I know. But I do like my little corner of the tumblr. blessedly free from SJWs and other garbage. Just nature pics, black metal and stuff.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 03:43:33 PM
Why waffle puts his stuff there is a mystery.  It's like Picasso putting Guernica up in a settling pond pump house.

I've heard it was originally designed for artists and photographers, and despite being overrun by morons it still has a sizeable number of those people there (slowly but steadily being run off by the SJWs, for not including enough demiqueer platonic bunself characters in their artwork).

I still intend to sign up at some point for some trolling, depending on how my two most recent job applications go.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on May 06, 2014, 04:02:46 PM
I know, I know. But I do like my little corner of the tumblr. blessedly free from SJWs and other garbage. Just nature pics, black metal and stuff.

I don't know how to navigate in that place.  Everywhere I turn, it's dildos.  And not the good kind.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2014, 04:07:28 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 03:43:33 PM

I've heard it was originally designed for artists and photographers, and despite being overrun by morons it still has a sizeable number of those people there (slowly but steadily being run off by the SJWs, for not including enough demiqueer platonic bunself characters in their artwork).

I still intend to sign up at some point for some trolling, depending on how my two most recent job applications go.

I'm gonna hate myself for asking.  I know it.

"Bunself"?

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

Hey now, princeself is a totally legitimate gender identity, and in no way mocking the real struggles that transgender and queer people have in getting their identities accepted by mainstream society.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

I have this horrible curiousity as to what "bunself" actually means.  The last time I had an urge this self-destructive resulted in 10 years in the infantry.

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 04:27:19 PM
I have this horrible curiousity as to what "bunself" actually means.  The last time I had an urge this self-destructive resulted in 10 years in the infantry.

It means "I identify as a bunny rabbit".  As in, a gender identity.  As in, "this person isn't even wrong, they're discovering new vistas in how to be incorrect".