Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

Shit, Waffs, I'm sorry to hear it.

Nigel, congrats!

Also, I get what you're saying. I guess... I guess it's like, it makes sense that she wouldn't have told me directly for the tricky phone reasons that I've mentioned, but the info would have eventually come my way through the grapevine. But no one knew. Not even Twidsister, who was a little miffed herself at not being told. She asked me if I was joking. Anyway, she was like, Jesus, should I tell mom? So I ended up having a half hour long phone conversation with mom (so Twidsister wouldn't have to bring it up), and she's actually doing really well, so I take back the bit about her being a mess. It was only a couple of months ago that Twidsister was living with Purple Fraggle because of Mom's behavior. So, while the purpose of the conversation was to talk about Midsister (Mom was more disappointed that Midsister felt she couldn't tell anyone than angry or upset), it was mostly me giving updates about my life, and joking about my shingles and a couple of jokes at Midsister's expense (#4 doesn't have a name yet, so I said, "Jeez, she must have forgotten to have told herself that she was pregnant if she didn't have a name lined up"). Anyway, I won't be going over on Sunday [outside of US people- Sunday is Mother's Day], because she knows it's finals week, but I'll head over to their new place in a week or so for a visit.

Twidsister's getting ready to graduate from high school, and she's been accepted to and will be attending Bridgewater State after taking a gap year (I knew about the gap year, but not the college selection).
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Ben Shapiro

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2014, 06:23:15 PM
I would prefer it if my siblings were opaque.

When they start becoming translucent, just say "No, none of that sneaky invisible shit. Start reflecting those photons or I'm going to tell on you."

Junkenstein

Waffles - Condolences. That's a shitty situation and I hope it improves to the extent that it can.

Nigel - Congratulations. Well deserved.

Twid - I have no fucking idea. People be crazy.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks, all of you, for the congrats. :) It is still sinking on for me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

thanks, guys.
She came back from the hospital an hour and a half after I wrote the post. The in-law is still at the hospital.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Not really relevant to anything here, but it finally dawned on me that friends who push me to go out when I say I'm tired or not feeling well really don't give a fuck about me, so I shouldn't bother being polite about it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 10, 2014, 04:15:57 PM
Not really relevant to anything here, but it finally dawned on me that friends who push me to go out when I say I'm tired or not feeling well really don't give a fuck about me, so I shouldn't bother being polite about it.

People do that?

Reginald Ret

Very much yes.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

minuspace

Quote from: Regret on May 10, 2014, 07:15:00 PM
Very much yes.
Alternately, let them go out with your shadow.  Then next time team "bring-it" shows some respect for the rally they'll have from your boot that's still ultra-violently up their ass :lulz:

Eater of Clowns

Going to a get together tonight where everyone is encouraged to bring their art and writing and share it with folks.

I printed out a few pages of Necronomicoin - specifically the bit entering the Cathedral of Salt and ending with the first guardian.

I might be out a few friends by the end of the night.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 10, 2014, 04:19:30 PM

People do that?

They do indeed. It's really obnoxious. "But I haven't seen you for ages", "Come oooon, you should come have a drink to celebrate". I got bullied into going out on my birthday because "You HAVE to, it's your BIRTHDAY" even though I have been feeling like suck for the last several weeks and just wanted to go home and have one goddamn decent night's sleep after reading in bed for a couple hours.

And inexplicably, I seem to lack the spine to just tell my friends to fuck off.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 10, 2014, 11:00:12 PM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 10, 2014, 04:19:30 PM

People do that?

They do indeed. It's really obnoxious. "But I haven't seen you for ages", "Come oooon, you should come have a drink to celebrate". I got bullied into going out on my birthday because "You HAVE to, it's your BIRTHDAY" even though I have been feeling like suck for the last several weeks and just wanted to go home and have one goddamn decent night's sleep after reading in bed for a couple hours.

And inexplicably, I seem to lack the spine to just tell my friends to fuck off.

/b/ink and I deliver.