News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Cain, Waffles; belated "That sucks so much, I'm sorry"s.

Alty, fuck yeah, Amanda Palmer's music!

Roger, congrats on your new pills and bollocksing all the toilets.  :golfclap:

Nigel, hope you got to sleeeeeeep.

Trix, set him on fire.

WHEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Cain on May 19, 2014, 03:35:34 PM
So let me get this straight...you're morally opposed to involving the police in a situation where they can and actually probably should do something?

I get why you don't like the police...but are you really saying you value that principle above others lives?  Suck it up and report the bastard.  Either that or go kneecap him yourself.  Don't be a moron.

Cain wins! I have an ex-friend for similar reasons. " I drive better high". Believe me guy there's lots of neckbeards wishing to play card games with. So give him the axe, or get off the shitter.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 19, 2014, 09:11:33 PM

Trix, set him on fire.

What new pills?   :?

I've just been mixing them.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 19, 2014, 09:21:26 PM

Trix, set him on fire.

My mistake. You said this earlier, and I thought it meant you were on new meds. My bad.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 19, 2014, 03:11:46 PM
BECAUSE I am fucked up on new & better pills, and
BECAUSE I am full of malice for my coworkers, and
BECAUSE I had to wake up this morning,
I have turned off all the water to the office complex.
Go ahead.  Bad mouth the plumber again.

TGRR,
Dancing on a single thread.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 19, 2014, 09:24:08 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 19, 2014, 09:21:26 PM

Trix, set him on fire.

My mistake. You said this earlier, and I thought it meant you were on new meds. My bad.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 19, 2014, 03:11:46 PM
BECAUSE I am fucked up on new & better pills, and
BECAUSE I am full of malice for my coworkers, and
BECAUSE I had to wake up this morning,
I have turned off all the water to the office complex.
Go ahead.  Bad mouth the plumber again.

TGRR,
Dancing on a single thread.

I was fucked up when I wrote that, you see.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

minuspace

Trix,

This:
Quote"At what point is that supposed to be socially acceptable, cool, or intelligent?"
Pause.
Just as he is about to respond, pass him a copy of "A Movable Feast"

The problem with otherwise trying to shame him is that with that Dutch courage in him again, subject to personality, he'll go out done good trying to prove how wrong all youse is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on May 19, 2014, 07:23:24 AM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 19, 2014, 04:20:33 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 19, 2014, 12:09:56 AM
To be clear, I'm not supporting that logic, I was just providing information as to what I was referring to.

It's hard to be sympathetic to Steve Albini's take on Amanda Palmer when he comes across as a sexist douche.

Quite a bit of the Amanda Palmer hate seems to me to be " look, a successful woman! Let's knock her down a peg or three!"
Not saying she hasn't fucked up ( the musician thing was unfortunate, and the whole boston bomber poem was horrid) but Christ, some people are looking real hard for reasons to hate on her.

That's kind of what I get, too. That, and people who don't really know her making claims about her personality and motives.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 19, 2014, 09:06:48 PM
So I am switching stores and inadvertently blew up the old one with some insane drama I didn't have any idea would happen but probably should have. Whoops. My bad, I'll show myself out.

As punishment I get to start my new better-paying pick-my-own-schedule gig early.

:lulz: Oh NOES!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am sick as fuck. Drugged myself up REAL good to make it to my bio midterm, now I'm fading fast and trying to decide if I really need to go to my night class.

Junkenstein

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on May 19, 2014, 06:18:57 PM
Here's how my brain approaches the problem. Solutions in order of preference.

1) Tell him he's an behaving like an asshole and if I ever get wind of him in a car, drunk, I'll report him to the police and/or rip his goddamn legs off

2) (he's a huge-ass psycho, who can take me in a fight and/or stove my windows in, get me kneecapped, etc.) Phone filth. Ask for traffic. Explain the situation.

3) Torch his motor

LEARN FROM YOUR HORRIBLE ELDERS:

There are correct ways and incorrect ways to suitably fuck someone for piss taking behavior when you have little choice but to fall back on the servants of law and order. Let us take the example of drunk driving and apply some simple tools to make everyone's life easier. Remember, the end result is an easy life.

Step one, Preparation is key. Understand your target, consequences and you'll want good confirmation of intention and be pretty sure they are going to be driving pissed and visibly fail any tests. Vehicle registration is a requirement here. If you can't guarantee that, you're not prepared enough.

Step two, The calls.Adjust for local dialect and personal preference. You're going to have to talk to the Authorities now. Your first call should ideally be brief, to the local cop shop.Place (clean, preferably) Sock over the phone. You "Googled the number" and this guy "Nearly freakin' killed me. All saw was MAKE/LAST HALF OF REG." It was quite the ordeal so you're going "to get a stiff drink, thank my lucky stars and straight to bed. Hope you get him". Call off. No contact info beyond vague home address area. If they try and get an address or such, get "X is calling, I gotta go" Audibly say "sorry X I was just reporting that guy" before ending call.

The second call should be made sans-sock around 10/15 minutes later. Cover the Same basic jist, Throw them the MODEL/START OF REG. You've just got home to "End likely area for fucker who won't learn". They've now got all the info and two allegations. Depends how busy your local cop shop is, but you're now playing the waiting game. If it's a slow night, you never know you luck. If it's a busy night, they'll work it onto the "Watch out for this fucker" list sooner or later.

Step three - Severity. This pretty much depends on how far you're willing to go and how many voices/phones you can bother with. If it's a known community issue, anyone else pulling this shit multiplies the attention. Know your local filth. Do they get all excited about drugs? Did you maybe see them with a crack pipe?  Unsecured child? Waving a knife? Don't mix it up and don't go crazy. Keep it consistent and mildly alarming. The object of the exercise is to put the person in a position where they're talking to the police. Give the police a good reason to look. That's all you need to do in 90% of cases. A good ratio is 2/3 calls per occurrence, calling from Place of departure, random area and location of likely destination. 

The alternative, of "Kneecap the bastard yourself" is often quicker and more assured of equal or greater results, with appropriate planning. I'm told.

I naturally condone none of the above and is all for purely informative purposes about a totally silly thing to do which would never ever work not even once.   

The suggestion of mere arson, I must say to be crude. There are so many more destructive and vindictive things to do to a car, I can't even begin to list them. Let's just say if you can get hold of the keys for a couple of hours, there's much more HORRIBLE WISDOM to impart.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Junkenstein

In other news, things are on fire again and I hate everything.

More at 11.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 19, 2014, 11:40:22 PM
In other news, things are on fire again and I hate everything.

More at 11.

Same here, but I was too exhausted and fucked up to care.  Let it burn.

The Good Reverend Roger

Got your package by the way...I mentioned it earlier but you weren't around.