News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: MMIX on May 20, 2014, 04:14:03 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 20, 2014, 09:39:49 AM
Got a think tank interview.  Which clashes with my work schedule for this week.  :sad: Gonna see what my options are.

Fingers crossed for everything that's going on in your life ATM Cain

Thanks.  Think tank can accomodate, but I don't have a time as of yet.  Bleh.

Junkenstein

Things still on fire with little sign of calming the fuck down. Not slept properly in days.

I'm slightly irritable.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 21, 2014, 06:05:31 AM
I don't see myself ever leaving Tucson proper.  There are no mosquitoes here, no snow, and I can be as big a degenerate as I like and I won't get arrested for it.

He must be there, to stand at the Pima County line, welcoming us when Tucson calls all Its children back, a proud apostle to the Black Madonna.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 21, 2014, 10:27:10 AM
Quote from: MMIX on May 20, 2014, 04:14:03 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 20, 2014, 09:39:49 AM
Got a think tank interview.  Which clashes with my work schedule for this week.  :sad: Gonna see what my options are.

Fingers crossed for everything that's going on in your life ATM Cain

Thanks.  Think tank can accomodate, but I don't have a time as of yet.  Bleh.

Holy crap, missed this yesterday. Good luck!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I registered for Fall classes today: Organic Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Nutrition, and The Geography Of The Oregon Country because fuck yeah!

I don't know if I'll keep all if them, but I have the summer to ponder it. Books are gonna cost a truckload!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Annnnd I am procrastinating homework and have to be back at school in 2 hours, so I had best get moseying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 21, 2014, 11:52:41 AM
I don't see myself ever leaving Tucson proper.  There are no mosquitoes here, no snow, and I can be as big a degenerate as I like and I won't get arrested for it.

He must be there, to stand at the Pima County line, welcoming us when Tucson calls all Its children back, a proud apostle to the Black Madonna.

You all know this is true.  You can feel how slippery the ground is.  One misplaced foot, and you'll fall.  You'll slide all the way down the gravity well, all the way to Tucson.

And we'll all drink bourbon at the Meetrack, and it will be like you've been here your entire lives.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I'm watching Jason and the Argonauts for the first time in like, 20 years.

They need to never, EVER redo this film. EVER. It's fucking perfect the way that it is, and I can't trust modern Hollywood to stay as faithful to the myth and the actual imagery like this one. I don't care how corny the special effects are. PERFECT EPIC, I TELL YOU. PERFECT.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

So, tonight was the most efficient music experience I ever had. Daniel had me write my bass parts for one of three albums, we recorded them, and I'm done. All in one night. It was pretty awesome.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 21, 2014, 11:56:11 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 21, 2014, 11:52:41 AM

You all know this is true.  You can feel how slippery the ground is.  One misplaced foot, and you'll fall.  You'll slide all the way down the gravity well, all the way to Tucson.

And we'll all drink bourbon at the Meetrack, and it will be like you've been here your entire lives.

It's all true. The place has a strange sense of familiarity.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 22, 2014, 03:25:51 AM
So, tonight was the most efficient music experience I ever had. Daniel had me write my bass parts for one of three albums, we recorded them, and I'm done. All in one night. It was pretty awesome.

That's awesome!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

One of the books for my Perception class is Hallucinations! by Oliver Sacks. This is going to be such a fun summer!

Cain

Grandmother died last night.

Previous statement of not being around much still applies.

Ben Shapiro