News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 23, 2014, 06:35:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 23, 2014, 02:17:31 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 23, 2014, 05:33:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 23, 2014, 02:50:59 AM
Apparently, Adam Gorightly is Adam GoRIGHTly.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.gorightly/posts/10202980233000687?comment_id=10202980276641778&offset=0&total_comments=7&notif_t=share_reply

Women in congress? SELL THEM INTO SLAVERY.

Shit, what?? I got a page not found on that.

Weird.  Works for me on both computers.  It should be on his wall.

Basically, Adam is saying that any women congressmen who expressed an interest in the Boko Harum women should be traded for those women, on account of women congressmen are WHORES.  The a pack of his new teabagger buddies comes on and yuks it up with him.

I called him on it, he was serious.

Oh, I'm not his friend so I can't see it.

What an ass.

This is the guy who does the historia discordia stuff, right? I'm starting to get annoyed with people acting like cretins whenever I say anything positive about them. It's like they're doing it on purpose.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on May 23, 2014, 02:38:01 PM
In good news, my grades were confirmed today and I'm on track for a 2:1 if I maintain my current course.

And in other news, the funeral date has been confirmed.  *goes back to lurking*

In other words, you could be looking at a first if the material you get into starts covering new ground for you. If I recall correctly you've been pretty ahead of it all so far and I suspect you'd do well with a push. Not trying to diminish the accomplishment to date but you're one of the smartest people I know and it doesn't really sound like the course is particularly challenging for you to date. Either way, nice work man.

To the other, it's been said. Take it easy.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This morning I unexpectedly and violently purged my breakfast so hard it wrenched my back. I don't remember the last time I puked so... thoroughly.

Other than that I feel fine. WTF.

In other news, Broham was in exceptional form this morning. Chief among his challenges to the status quo: Are the rocks forming as cinder cones grow REALLY being pushed out of the ground by magma below, or are they "condensating" from the volcanic gases?

If Yellowstone indeed distributed ash over most of the continent 100,000 years ago, "wouldn't the glaciers have taken care of it" by scraping it all off?

He likes to begin his challenges by stating that "There just seem to me to be a lot of holes in that theory".

I thought it was just that he's an engineering major, but now I'm starting to wonder if there's something more seriously wrong with him.

Now I'm in the library abusing the computers. My biology teammates dropped the class, leaving me to write our 15-20 page research paper by myself. This, my friends, is pure bullshit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The facepalming throughout the auditorium whenever he speaks is audible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 23, 2014, 06:57:40 PM

Pick up the ball and run with it.

"There seem to be a lot of holes in the theory of electromagnetism."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

"There seems to be a lot of holes in the theory you're a college student."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 23, 2014, 07:09:26 PM
"There seems to be a lot of holes in the theory you're a college student."

There seem to be a lot of holes in his BRAIN.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just had a coughing fit and took a sip of the water in my water bottle, before recalling that I filled it from my tap this morning. FFS.

Roger, when you come to visit I'm going to have to show you the reservoirs that keep causing all the drama. Bonus: they're on a tiny volcano, and there's a basketball court in the caldera!

LMNO

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 23, 2014, 07:01:35 PM

There's a theory of electro-magnetism? I was lead to believe there's a Noble up for a theory of electro-magnetism, so far I was told there's only recorded behaviors.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: All father, Bearman on May 23, 2014, 07:17:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 23, 2014, 07:01:35 PM

There's a theory of electro-magnetism? I was lead to believe there's a Noble up for a theory of electro-magnetism, so far I was told there's only recorded behaviors.

:?  http://rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/366/1871/1849.full

There isn't a list of stuff people can win Nobel prizes for or anything like that; rather, people are nominated annually.

LMNO