News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 24, 2014, 01:46:04 AM
I'm feeling something akin to ennui, but not quite. I had a busy semester and now I have a two week break until I start up school again, so I'm like, ok, what am I supposed to be doing right now? And there's no answer to that question. I think that's why I went to the bar with George twice this week. Funny enough, we went to the bar on the two nights that we otherwise would have been in class together.

Sexy time with GF?
Volunteer charity work for college/scholarships?
Go play guitar on the street for the lawls?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm feeling something akin to ennui, but not quite. I had a busy semester and now I have a two week break until I start up school again, so I'm like, ok, what am I supposed to be doing right now? And there's no answer to that question. I think that's why I went to the bar with George twice this week. Funny enough, we went to the bar on the two nights that we otherwise would have been in class together.

That between-term ennui... I know it. It's like RUSH RUSH RUSH oh wait, now what? I have nothing to do for two weeks?

I'm usually tremendously relieved for about four days, then I start to feel oddly empty, plan to do a million things and get maybe one or two accomplished, then begin counting down  for the start of the next term.

I'm already really excited for the start of next term: the summer of psychology!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: All father, Bearman on May 24, 2014, 01:51:09 AM

Sexy time with GF?
Volunteer charity work for college/scholarships?
Go play guitar on the street for the lawls?

The sexy time is definitely happening this weekend. I probably don't have the time to commit to charity. And oh gods, my fretting fingers are uncalloused. I probably will play a bit of music, and it will probably be a lot of scales and finger exercises rather than any meaningful patterns.

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 24, 2014, 02:30:09 AM

That between-term ennui... I know it. It's like RUSH RUSH RUSH oh wait, now what? I have nothing to do for two weeks?

I'm usually tremendously relieved for about four days, then I start to feel oddly empty, plan to do a million things and get maybe one or two accomplished, then begin counting down  for the start of the next term.

I'm already really excited for the start of next term: the summer of psychology!

It's the weirdest feeling. Once I had finished my last final and emailed my last assignment, I felt it immediately. I was like, there is nothing that I have to do now, other than feed myself, bathe, and do laundry. I mean, I still have to go to work and earn money, but that's just a given.

I had this thought in my head that I want to draw things, but I don't know what to draw. And I think that's the sum of the post semester blues. You know exactly what you want to do, but you kinda don't want to do it and you don't have the inspiration anyway. I mean, right now, I'm like, let's go then, Genetics! I have a hypothesis and not enough skills to test it! Let's go let's go LET'S GO!!!!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Wow, my ain't just called me a cunt and a twat on my Facebook page. I told her I was thankful I got the good sister ad a mother and unfriended her. Expecting radioactive fallout in 5...4...3...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Suu on May 24, 2014, 03:02:26 AM
Wow, my ain't just called me a cunt and a twat on my Facebook page. I told her I was thankful I got the good sister ad a mother and unfriended her. Expecting radioactive fallout in 5...4...3...

Ugh...

Hopefully the sis and the mum will back you up.

Suu

She sent me this:

Quoteand i am glad my son was raised with enough manners that he would NEVER tell his Aunt to fuck off. Unfriended me ohhhhhhhhh i am sooooooo sad. Fucking spoiled insolent cunt

Pot, meet kettle.

This is the aunt that lives off of disability, hates Obamacare, tried to start her own sex business, and claims she Wiccan.

....Holy fuck, is my aunt Mol from MysticWicks?!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Suu on May 24, 2014, 03:10:47 AM
She sent me this:

Quoteand i am glad my son was raised with enough manners that he would NEVER tell his Aunt to fuck off. Unfriended me ohhhhhhhhh i am sooooooo sad. Fucking spoiled insolent cunt

Pot, meet kettle.

This is the aunt that lives off of disability, hates Obamacare, tried to start her own sex business, and claims she Wiccan.

....Holy fuck, is my aunt Mol from MysticWicks?!

Well, to be fair, claiming to be Wiccan is half of being Wiccan right there.

Suu

But no really, she's going to call my mom tomorrow, if she hasn't texted her 20 times already, and tell her that I'm a terrible human being. My mother will tell her to fuck off, call me, tell me that what I said was wrong but it made her laugh anyway, and try to get me to apologize. I won't, of course. I'm done with this shit. As far as I'm concerned, that's one bitch of a relative down I won't have to invite to my wedding. Next, please.

I mean really, so I snapped her for making a dumb comment. I do that a lot when I'm grouchy, but calling me a cunt and a twat on my FB page? And then calls me out for not having manners? COME ON.

Suu

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on May 24, 2014, 03:02:26 AM

WHOA
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

Nothing new.

She could have just left it at, "hey, you're grumpy. Go to bed." But nope.

LMNO

Telarus

So, in front of my house last night, I saw some dude trying to drag a young woman down the street by her hair, leg, arm (depending on which way she was twisting), but he constantly had violent control of her. Had to call 911, they had gone out of sight and there was a distinct scream. Officers responded within 3 minutes.

Ain't no Discord on 5/23 on my block but me, fucker.

Didn't sleep too well last night.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!