News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on May 27, 2014, 11:37:42 PM
Look after yourself, Roger!

I am in Texas.  There is no "looking after oneself."

Anyway, my problems are not manageable, so the angel of apathy came by and hit me with a stick, and I won't care until I get back to Tucson.  Which is farther away than tomorrow.  Which means "never" or "some nebulous point in the future.

In case I haven't made myself obvious, this isn't anything I want to discuss in public.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 28, 2014, 03:38:16 AM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 28, 2014, 03:34:38 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 28, 2014, 03:29:12 AM
I now understand how women feel.

If you know that I have a significant other of any gender, admission of bisexuality doesn't excuse you to ask me for a cock pic.

I can't believe I have to explain, by analogy with me making unwanted advances with his sister, why that request is completely unacceptable. I'm not here for your wank material. And if you've already said earlier in the night "sorry, didn't mean to offend" maybe you should fucking stop that line of conversation. It really didn't occur to him until I said "if I had not admitted to bisexuality, would you still talk to me like that" and "Ok, so I know you have a sister, and she's probably heterosexual. How would you like to rearrange my face if I talked to her like you did." Why does this need explanation? I'm not sexually available because I'm attracted to men. I have a girlfriend. Even if it was a boyfriend, still not fucking ok.

The clueless, self-centered perv contingent really isn't thinking about what's OK with you or what you want. They're only thinking about what THEY want.

I was fucking stunned.

Seriously. Cock pic request. And the conversation was extraordinarily self-centered until I turned it around and asked him how it would feel if I was doing this to someone he loved.

I only came out to him because he came out as gay to me, and he said, "I know you're straight"

Well, actually I'm only kinda straight. And then all down hill from there. Fucking hell.

He even had the nerve to tell me that he wasn't objectifying me, and I said, no, you ARE objectifying me.

The insisters.  You provide them with even the shadow of a possibility, and it's like they become totally possessed.  No point trying to communicate.  They only pretend to listen.

Incidentally, some of that referential mania has spilled into this stream, and it's like every time I run an errand, there's your doppleganger, wearing a red baseball cap and walking the dog.  Before it was two dogs.  Today it was one.  This has been going on for three days.  Remind me not to piss you off again, okay  :lol:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LuciferX on May 28, 2014, 03:49:30 AM

If you know that I have a significant other of any gender, admission of bisexuality doesn't excuse you to ask me for a cock pic.

I can't believe I have to explain, by analogy with me making unwanted advances with his sister, why that request is completely unacceptable. I'm not here for your wank material. And if you've already said earlier in the night "sorry, didn't mean to offend" maybe you should fucking stop that line of conversation. It really didn't occur to him until I said "if I had not admitted to bisexuality, would you still talk to me like that" and "Ok, so I know you have a sister, and she's probably heterosexual. How would you like to rearrange my face if I talked to her like you did." Why does this need explanation? I'm not sexually available because I'm attracted to men. I have a girlfriend. Even if it was a boyfriend, still not fucking ok.

The clueless, self-centered perv contingent really isn't thinking about what's OK with you or what you want. They're only thinking about what THEY want.

I was fucking stunned.

Seriously. Cock pic request. And the conversation was extraordinarily self-centered until I turned it around and asked him how it would feel if I was doing this to someone he loved.

I only came out to him because he came out as gay to me, and he said, "I know you're straight"

Well, actually I'm only kinda straight. And then all down hill from there. Fucking hell.

He even had the nerve to tell me that he wasn't objectifying me, and I said, no, you ARE objectifying me.

The insisters.  You provide them with even the shadow of a possibility, and it's like they become totally possessed.  No point trying to communicate.  They only pretend to listen.

Incidentally, some of that referential mania has spilled into this stream, and it's like every time I run an errand, there's your doppleganger, wearing a red baseball cap and walking the dog.  Before it was two dogs.  Today it was one.  This has been going on for three days.  Remind me not to piss you off again, okay  :lol:

I was like, "Ferx fucking gets it" up until the bolded. Maybe you still do. I don't know. Half the time I have no clue what you're on about. Half is a conservative estimate.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

minuspace

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 28, 2014, 03:52:12 AM

I was fucking stunned.

I was like, "Ferx fucking gets it" up until the bolded. Maybe you still do. I don't know. Half the time I have no clue what you're on about. Half is a conservative estimate.
See thing is, I sometimes spend more time than I realize peering through the looking-glass that is PD.  This has interesting side-effects, notably, the referential mania.  Not only did I imagine your presence, as boldly noted above, I also found quite a strong correlation to the story you posted after EOC's, the one that questions development.  The way I see it is like trying to draw and spin the more gossamer threads of meaning into new pattern of thought.  I try.  Sometimes I fail.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LuciferX on May 28, 2014, 04:03:03 AM

I was fucking stunned.

See thing is, I sometimes spend more time than I realize peering through the looking-glass that is PD.  This has interesting side-effects, notably, the referential mania.  Not only did I imagine your presence, as boldly noted above, I also found quite a strong correlation to the story you posted after EOC's, the one that questions development.  The way I see it is like trying to draw and spin the more gossamer threads of meaning into new pattern of thought.  I try.  Sometimes I fail.

I don't know what that means.

Anyway, I told the dude off in no uncertain terms, why he was being creepy, and why he's not getting any more passes.

minuspace

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 28, 2014, 04:06:14 AM

I was fucking stunned.

Anyway, I told the dude off in no uncertain terms, why he was being creepy, and why he's not getting any more passes.

Totally, fair warning for the Dude.

For what I'm grocking about: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=25560.0

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LuciferX on May 28, 2014, 04:15:26 AM

I was fucking stunned.

For what I'm grocking about: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=25560.0

I don't understand, 3:06 minutes later.

I can start speaking to you in Irish if you like, we'd still come to the same understanding. I'm not saying this to take a swipe at you. I'm just pointing out that I honestly have no idea what your point is.

minuspace

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 28, 2014, 04:25:19 AM

I was fucking stunned.

I can start speaking to you in Irish if you like, we'd still come to the same understanding. I'm not saying this to take a swipe at you. I'm just pointing out that I honestly have no idea what your point is.

Bro., my point is that you have been in my thoughts.  All is good.

Nephew Twiddleton

Ferx, this is a personal request, if you're talking to me, express it in plain, direct, English. Say what you mean, directly. Because it's like fucking Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra or some shit like that.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LuciferX on May 28, 2014, 04:32:48 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on May 28, 2014, 04:25:19 AM

I was fucking stunned.

Bro., my point is that you have been in my thoughts.  All is good.

I thought I was in my room, or briefly at Burger Dive, but, cool, I'll leave it there then.

minuspace

Ah, there it is.  The principle of non-contradiction swoops down and serves me...  Barley wine style ale...  Excuse me, I ordered a beer!?  This tastes like...  Okay, wait, er, I see.  Bring more :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Suu

Oh never mind. My mom is now reading me the riot act on how to speak to family members. She's pissed that I still talk to my dad's side of the family (the ones that tend to you know, leave me the fuck alone.) and yet rip her dysfunctional siblings into shreds when they start shit with me on social media.

I'm over this. They all need to go. All of them.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Junkenstein

Sucks Suu.

On the other hand, it sounds like it would be quite easy to inflict biblical levels of butthurt. If you were so inclined.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.