News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Well, ever since my grandmother called me worthless trash, my mom won't let her in the house. It's a thing for my family to hate me on both sides.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Holee fuck. It's that time of year. I just took 4 orders totaling a grand in the last hour.

I'm going to be SLAMMED this month.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Nobody will even see this post, or the one directly above it. 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 28, 2014, 09:07:43 PM
Amazing.  It's almost like I'm a person.

I caught that too. Something in particular pissing you off? Beyond the usual pineal nonsense I mean.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Well, my reading comprehension's clearly gone to shit for the day. Ignore above post somewhat.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

You are a person. I'm sorry, I should have been more engaging in acknowledging you. Like Junkenstein I thought that it was gibberish that was bugging you.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 28, 2014, 09:12:24 PM

I caught that too. Something in particular pissing you off? Beyond the usual pineal nonsense I mean.

Not really.  I haven't slept in a while, I'm surrounded by Texans who make me realize my memories of Texas are a little rose-colored (and that is saying something, let me tell you), and I have some personal issues that are putting me right up a tree...And I no longer have anyone who I can talk to about it.  I have at some point become a pain in the ass to be tolerated when I can't be avoided.

This causes all manner of irrational behavior.  Like being silly enough to get pissed because of my posts being buried alive, and having two or three zany types running around with their underwear on their heads.

I could get my shit together if I could get some sleep.  I'd get some sleep if my shit was together. 

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm going to smash my brain flat with beer and pills and go to bed now.

Hatefully,
TGRR

Junkenstein

The sleep front, I know that cycle and it's an utter bastard of a thing. I could suggest possible cures but they are likely to get you into all kinds of trouble in Texas.

Getting into a spot of trouble, is in fact, one of the suggestions.

I can't claim to know much about Texas beyond it apparently being an appalling shithole that makes Florida look good. I assume you've encountered some of Humanity's finest on you travels?

Salty

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 28, 2014, 09:19:14 PM

Not really.  I haven't slept in a while, I'm surrounded by Texans who make me realize my memories of Texas are a little rose-colored (and that is saying something, let me tell you), and I have some personal issues that are putting me right up a tree...And I no longer have anyone who I can talk to about it.  I have at some point become a pain in the ass to be tolerated when I can't be avoided.

This causes all manner of irrational behavior.  Like being silly enough to get pissed because of my posts being buried alive, and having two or three zany types running around with their underwear on their heads.

I could get my shit together if I could get some sleep.  I'd get some sleep if my shit was together.

:sad:

Sorry to hear it.
The things I would trade for regular, restful sleep...
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 28, 2014, 09:31:25 PM
The sleep front, I know that cycle and it's an utter bastard of a thing. I could suggest possible cures but they are likely to get you into all kinds of trouble in Texas.

Getting into a spot of trouble, is in fact, one of the suggestions.

I can't claim to know much about Texas beyond it apparently being an appalling shithole that makes Florida look good. I assume you've encountered some of Humanity's finest on you travels?

Texas isn't as bad as Florida.  It's kind of like the Disney version of Florida.

You know, like Pocahontas as compared to what really happened.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on May 28, 2014, 09:33:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 28, 2014, 09:19:14 PM

:sad:

Sorry to hear it.
The things I would trade for regular, restful sleep...

I would like to add that I haven't shat myself.  These are just "mood jeans".