OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 06, 2014, 03:36:50 AM
Also, you're just trying SO HARD to keep your true identity secret. SO MUCH.

It's like I'm BATMAN, and Robin calls me "Bruce Wayne" in front of the Penguin, because he's pissed at me.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 03:27:58 AM
Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 06, 2014, 03:25:51 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 03:20:10 AM
So, I just checked my "other" inbox on facebook, and found 119 messages, all of which are along these lines:

QuoteHey, Tigger, 好假不见. Remember me? The black sheep. You might not remember this name but if you do then you're probably a psycho stalker.

When no reply was forthcoming:

QuoteAnd you may wonder if the inverse is true and I in fact know you then I must be the psycho stalker. Maybe I am, maybe I remember how you like to, "make conversation"; maybe you fucked with the wrong lost soul. It's a good thing the true chai was there to price together the parts of my wailing soul. Either way you're a fucking terrible reverend.

then

QuoteI could name you. Anonymity is no longer your friend.

This was the user "Black Sheep" here on PD, which was an alt account some time ago.

I fail to see what tea has to do with his or her beef.

:lulz:

He sent that a year ago.  So I answered it tonight:

1.  Who cares?

2.  Who are you?

:lulz: the fact that you are just now getting around to replying to him is going to be terribly deflating.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

He also is trying SOOOOO hard to be intimidating.  Unfortunately, due to PTSD and bad wiring, I don't scare (even when I should, and this doesn't qualify).  I feel kinda bad.  He was so sincere.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh dear, I just checked my "other" box out of curiosity and I have a message from a scary schizophrenic ex-friend.  :eek:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 03:39:34 AM
He also is trying SOOOOO hard to be intimidating.  Unfortunately, due to PTSD and bad wiring, I don't scare (even when I should, and this doesn't qualify).  I feel kinda bad.  He was so sincere.

Awwww... poor little threatening nutjob!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I also appear to have about 95 messages from guys who would like to show me their penis, and a number of messages informing me that I am banned from one group or another. As if I wouldn't figure THAT one out.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 06, 2014, 03:42:38 AM
I also appear to have about 95 messages from guys who would like to show me their penis, and a number of messages informing me that I am banned from one group or another. As if I wouldn't figure THAT one out.

Unsolicited dick pics are a complete mystery to me.

I can't imagine what goes through peoples' heads when they send them.  Hell, I have never sent a SOLICITED dick pic, let alone a "SURPRISE GENITALIA" thing.  Raunchy poetry to my wife, sure.  But dick pics?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 06, 2014, 03:41:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 03:39:34 AM

Awwww... poor little threatening nutjob!

I probably should have pretended to shit myself.  But that would probably just encourage the little freak.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 03:46:50 AM

I can't imagine what goes through peoples' heads when they send them.  Hell, I have never sent a SOLICITED dick pic, let alone a "SURPRISE GENITALIA" thing.  Raunchy poetry to my wife, sure.  But dick pics?

Not that I would even send a dick pic to my own girlfriend, but how does that work? Do you do it flaccid? Do you work up a boner? What's supposed to be impressive about it? I guess I'm trying to wrap my head around the mentality, because I've never felt the need to show my penis to someone unless they were about to have sex with me or check my balls for cancer.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

I've gotten dick pics trying to give a couch away for free on Craigslist.  :?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Suu on June 06, 2014, 04:06:48 AM

I've gotten dick pics trying to give a couch away for free on Craigslist.  :?

Because that's a selling point for getting rid of the couch? I... What?

Nephew Twiddleton

Is that a test drive the couch for couch sex thing?

What is that?

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't even particularly want dick pics from my boyfriend. I've seen it, and one dick looks like pretty much any other dick.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on June 06, 2014, 04:03:06 AM

Not that I would even send a dick pic to my own girlfriend, but how does that work? Do you do it flaccid? Do you work up a boner? What's supposed to be impressive about it? I guess I'm trying to wrap my head around the mentality, because I've never felt the need to show my penis to someone unless they were about to have sex with me or check my balls for cancer.

It's usually erect, and often, surprisingly, oily. I have no idea why anyone would think it was impressive.