News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Awesome he's back I can get a full erection again from all his tears.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 06:29:49 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2014, 06:05:17 PM
Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 06:04:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 08, 2014, 05:47:11 PM
Quote from: The Suu on June 08, 2014, 05:36:59 PM

-100 points for use of Brute Force Leather steampunk stock photo as avatar.

It's not even as original as poptard's ARIES GURL avatar, which was a classic.

Oh, dear. I'm really being confused with someone else. How delightfully interesting. For all the research, I've yet to gather which previous poster I've been meshed with.

There's a bet on which one (if any) you are.

Not that it really matters.

Well, at this point, we've PMed a novel together so PM the assumed name. If you are wrong, you will not bother me any more with this trivial hype that prevents adequate focus on thread productivity.

"TGRR, YOU ARE A SHITNECK, WHY DOES ANYONE READ YOU?"

"TGRR, STOP PICKING ON ME."

I can respect someone that comes in looking for a fight.  I think they're kinda DUMBASS, but still.  On the other hand, this passive-aggressive bullshit you've been displaying is contemptible.  It's weak.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

UB

Im sure, forgive me if I am mistaken, that for all the wisdom represented and well displayed within these boards that we may be able to move on and get beyond my obvious poor judgement in such an introduction.

Its been ridiculously tedious and expounded explanations wear thin if not embraced upon initial reception.

Was this a BYOB party thread before I showed up, or what?
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Faust

Today a machine passed the Turing test, because of past history there are those who suspect you are a previously banned member, as such I need you to answer the following question:

Should recreational drug use such as Marijuana be legalised across the united states and access to it be increased?

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 04:26:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 06, 2014, 02:16:34 AM
Quote from: Pæs on June 06, 2014, 01:10:47 AM
WEEKLY JOKES JUST ARRIVED IN WORK INBOX FROM BOSS'S PA.

Q: What did the Hispanic fireman name his son?
A: Jose.

HARDY HARRRRRRRR. THIS HAPPENS ERRY WEEK. PAGES OF IT.

I wondered how you and Sra Paesior got so damned ornery.

Interestingly, I wondered why you even bother to post. By the time readers weed out your signature line from your current train of thought... most are likely feeling too spent to bother with a response. *dunno*

Maybe because he's been posting here for a long time and is a valued contributor and friend, and most of us are smart enough to comprehend the delineation between post and signature text?

Dunno, maybe I'm going out on a limb. Do you usually introduce yourself to a group of strangers by insulting one of them?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on June 08, 2014, 10:42:06 PM
Today a machine passed the Turing test, because of past history there are those who suspect you are a previously banned member, as such I need you to answer the following question:

Should recreational drug use such as Marijuana be legalised across the united states and access to it be increased?

:lulz: I can't wait for the answer.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

UB

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 08, 2014, 10:43:21 PM

Interestingly, I wondered why you even bother to post. By the time readers weed out your signature line from your current train of thought... most are likely feeling too spent to bother with a response. *dunno*

Maybe because he's been posting here for a long time and is a valued contributor and friend, and most of us are smart enough to comprehend the delineation between post and signature text?

Dunno, maybe I'm going out on a limb. Do you usually introduce yourself to a group of strangers by insulting one of them?

I've met TGRR elsewhere prior to coming here. How does everyone so readily assume he doesn't know the way of role-playing?  It was certainly a bad call. I should have read further into the forum the first time.

As for being a, um, what was it? RWHN? None of the previous members have those initials and im not affiliated with anyone on here in such the way I would puppet my posts.

Certain drugs should obviously be made more affordable. The qualifying factors are massive and the manufacturers of many pharmaceuticals never intended for the expense to be what is has become. Narrowing it down to one street drug would represent an atrocious deprivatory agenda by which consequential damages would penetrate all levels of society, accordingly.
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on June 08, 2014, 10:57:23 PM
I'm so done drinking.

Yeah? I've considered that, just stopping entirely. Partly because it's started giving me headaches WHILE I'm drinking it, which just seems unfair.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 10:59:07 PM

I've met TGRR elsewhere prior to coming here. How does everyone so readily assume he doesn't know the way of role-playing?  It was certainly a bad call. I should have read further into the forum the first time.

As for being a, um, what was it? RWHN? None of the previous members have those initials and im not affiliated with anyone on here in such the way I would puppet my posts.

Certain drugs should obviously be made more affordable. The qualifying factors are massive and the manufacturers of many pharmaceuticals never intended for the expense to be what is has become. Narrowing it down to one street drug would represent an atrocious deprivatory agenda by which consequential damages would penetrate all levels of society, accordingly.

:lulz: Weasel words. It's RWHN.

Faust

Quote from: Inge on June 08, 2014, 10:59:07 PM

The test was to agree with the statement, goodbye.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 08, 2014, 11:00:10 PM
I'm so done drinking.

Yeah? I've considered that, just stopping entirely. Partly because it's started giving me headaches WHILE I'm drinking it, which just seems unfair.

Same here. Especially if I drink beer on tap. Either way, 10 hours of vomiting stomach acid and blinding migraines just ain't worth it.
Giving myself a three drink maximum for a while to see if that makes things better. If not, I'm going teetotal.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm always amused by how clever he seems to think he is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on June 08, 2014, 11:04:37 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 08, 2014, 11:00:10 PM
I'm so done drinking.

Same here. Especially if I drink beer on tap. Either way, 10 hours of vomiting stomach acid and blinding migraines just ain't worth it.
Giving myself a three drink maximum for a while to see if that makes things better. If not, I'm going teetotal.

Ugh, yeah, that isn't cool!

My main weakness at the moment is wine. It would be cider, but I can't afford cider.

Thing is, the less I drink, the less it takes for me to feel like crap the next day.  :lol:

Faust

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 08, 2014, 11:05:23 PM
I'm always amused by how clever he seems to think he is.

Yeah, Unless I have banned the only other pro drug regulation discordian in the world. Then I would feel bad.