News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Weather still doing things  :argh!:

Possibly due to my sister escaping Tuscon.  May have to sacrifice her.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

QuoteI would not recommend this teacher. Although the material was interesting, he is an extremely hard grader. The class requires attendance, weekly homework that can take hours, a final, a trip to the museum, as well as a portfolio at the end. Although at night, this is not a class designed for a full-time working student.

:lulz: Really? attendance, homework, projects, AND an exam? OH NOES!

Who are these people? What classes do they normally take, that don't require at bare minimum this much work?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 19, 2014, 02:40:54 AM
Quote from: UB on June 19, 2014, 02:28:05 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 19, 2014, 02:24:40 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 19, 2014, 01:23:52 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 19, 2014, 01:18:55 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 19, 2014, 12:57:10 AM
I'm going up to Phoenix for Kotei this year this Saturday, I hope.  There theoretically is room for me in a car, plenty of room.  Yes.

Excellent! I mean, Phoenix is terrible, but road trips are awesome.

They are!  We set out after an all-nighter at 6 AM, a good time.  It isn't too hot yet, then.

I HAS A NEW STALKER!

Yeyyee... I'm off the hook!  :)

Was talking about you, creepy.  Now fuck off.  Seriously.

Dumb bitch seriously doesn't know when to leave people the fuck alone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 19, 2014, 06:41:41 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 19, 2014, 02:40:54 AM
Quote from: UB on June 19, 2014, 02:28:05 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 19, 2014, 02:24:40 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 19, 2014, 01:23:52 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 19, 2014, 01:18:55 AM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on June 19, 2014, 12:57:10 AM
I'm going up to Phoenix for Kotei this year this Saturday, I hope.  There theoretically is room for me in a car, plenty of room.  Yes.

Excellent! I mean, Phoenix is terrible, but road trips are awesome.

They are!  We set out after an all-nighter at 6 AM, a good time.  It isn't too hot yet, then.

I HAS A NEW STALKER!

Yeyyee... I'm off the hook!  :)

Was talking about you, creepy.  Now fuck off.  Seriously.

Dumb bitch seriously doesn't know when to leave people the fuck alone.
Yeah this one is going too far. I say pledge. Shun the stalker.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Please note that for the next five days, I will be at the GAY BAR called Provincetown, with Team Vodka.

Alert the media. Hide ya kids.

Junkenstein

New client is pretty awesome.

Current employer is not. Appears to have issues with very strange things such as the guy paying upfront. I knew I was working for a fucking moron but this is beyond the pale. I literally can't believe the conversation I just had. I'm in some kind of bizzaro world where black is green and people are drooling fucking idiots.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 19, 2014, 02:27:14 PM
Please note that for the next five days, I will be at the GAY BAR called Provincetown, with Team Vodka.

Alert the media. Hide ya kids.

WOOOOOO SATURDAY NIIIIIGHT!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 19, 2014, 02:50:45 PM
New client is pretty awesome.

Current employer is not. Appears to have issues with very strange things such as the guy paying upfront. I knew I was working for a fucking moron but this is beyond the pale. I literally can't believe the conversation I just had. I'm in some kind of bizzaro world where black is green and people are drooling fucking idiots.

Ha has a problem... with clients paying upfront?

Did I understand that right?  :?

Junkenstein

I'm glad it isn't just me that's struggling to find a fucking problem here.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 19, 2014, 04:54:30 PM
I'm glad it isn't just me that's struggling to find a fucking problem here.

Yeah, no. I don't get it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So I have finally developed my cutting-off-sales-calls technique to utter perfection; as soon as they get to the "how are you today ma'am?" part where there is a perfunctory pause, in the most positive and friendly tone possible say "Can you remove me from your call list please?"

TOTAL SHORT-CIRCUIT. VICTORY. Especially if they haven't yet introduced themselves and explained what company they're with.

Suu

If you haven't seen this ad for Helloflo yet, you need to. It's a subscription service for lady supplies, but this is the funniest thing I've seen this week. A girl fakes her period and her mom throws her a party. Just...watch.

http://blog.petflow.com/this-girl-faked-her-period-and-got-what-she-deserved/
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

My next 96 hours, summed up in a single sentence: ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS sleep ISIS watch people slowly dying from debilitating illnesses bodily fluids bodily fluids bodily fluids sleep bodily fluids bodily fluids attempt sleep but probably fail ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS sleep ISIS ISIS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on June 19, 2014, 06:25:18 PM
If you haven't seen this ad for Helloflo yet, you need to. It's a subscription service for lady supplies, but this is the funniest thing I've seen this week. A girl fakes her period and her mom throws her a party. Just...watch.

http://blog.petflow.com/this-girl-faked-her-period-and-got-what-she-deserved/

Hahahaha that was really damn funny!

Suu

Started running, knee said no in the form of a sharp pain, so I resigned to the elliptical and recumbent bike to make up for the cardio time to reduce impact. Pissed, but I'd rather my knees stay attached. Damnit.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."