News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Wiping Ass

Started by UB, June 09, 2014, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UB

Um, well, now...  See! I cannot possibly be blamed for quite this level of hate toward TGRR.   :fnord:

Edited after split - TGRR
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Inge on June 09, 2014, 09:45:04 PM
Um, well, now...  See! I cannot possibly be blamed for quite this level of hate toward TGRR.   :fnord:

Get out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

UB

Shush before I exorcise you.

Pæs

Do you think you are having playful banter with people here or are you fully aware of the escalating hostility?

UB

Nothing escalates.

Not sure about the banter.

Still reading the rest.

The Good Reverend Roger

Jesus.

Joke about attention-whoring slain by actual attention whoring.

Life imitates art.  Someone shoot me in my fucking face.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Split by request of the OP.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

UB

Oh, my, how considerate.  *jiggy dancing*

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 09, 2014, 10:38:19 PM
Jesus.

Joke about attention-whoring slain by actual attention whoring.

Life imitates art.  Someone shoot me in my fucking face.

Oh wow.

And do you also believe that the Gnostics are the custodians of reality?

*zoning the sites*

For some reason, Im expecting Weird Al to arise out of the forum haze.

UB

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Inge on June 09, 2014, 10:55:22 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 09, 2014, 10:44:27 PM

Appreciatively.

How kind.

That's how it works.  Someone spags up a thread, and the OP asks for a split, the thread gets split.

I do like your title better, though.

TGRR,
Complete Bastard

UB

*Boarded* were we?

Warping minds, forget about wiping asses. It seems to few see the think tank as potentially productive.

Pæs

You are terrible at communicating.

UB

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Appreciatively.

How kind.

Listen, you unfunny attention-whoring sack of stupid.

The only reason I'm not spending more time trying to raise your blood pressure to dangerous levels right now is because it's finals and I'm a responsible person. If you are still prancing around the board being ostentatiously unclever tomorrow afternoon, it'll give me something to amuse myself with. Looking forward to it, please stick around. It'll be great.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

UB

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 09, 2014, 11:53:10 PM

Appreciatively.

How kind.

Listen, you unfunny attention-whoring sack of stupid.

The only reason I'm not spending more time trying to raise your blood pressure to dangerous levels right now is because it's finals and I'm a responsible person. If you are still prancing around the board being ostentatiously unclever tomorrow afternoon, it'll give me something to amuse myself with. Looking forward to it, please stick around. It'll be great.

Pay close attention my poor trash incinerating jabbering fool of baffoonery, I have been quite bored for a very long time and if coming here is something that may help me to realign biochemical imbalances that have been so disastrously out of whack that I battle through a ridiculous veil of delirium while I juggle patient paperwork that cannot be misinterpreted THEN it seems the adjustment a few could make to tolerate my minor presence would be worthwhile and may even do more to prove the regurgitated theoretical possibility of the quoted aforementioned comment as suggested.

:( so doubtful