News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Arguments About Turtles, All the Way Down

Started by Cain, August 09, 2014, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

I was going to ask "Whoever will he fuck with now?" and then realised there's hardly a shortage of people to fuck with.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 10, 2014, 02:26:26 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2014, 01:57:37 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 10, 2014, 11:55:34 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2014, 01:36:02 AM
House hunting over.

Now I just need to find out if the washer & drier I've had in storage since 2005 still work.

Wait... I missed something.  New house?  No more golf course shenanegins?

Yes.  4 years of that shit has worn thin, and there's only 3 of us now, so there is no reason for gigantic money pit.

Plus, no more homeowner's association!

WRONG.

And the entire neighorhood I am moving into is full of the sort of Calvinist that subjects their children to door-to-door evangelizing, and even scouting.

There is work to be done.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Suu on September 10, 2014, 02:04:09 AM
House hunting over.

Now I just need to find out if the washer & drier I've had in storage since 2005 still work.

If not, may I suggest an alternative method of destruction?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6T5BojXc8

That's me in 1995, dancing to jungle music on meth. The outcomes were similar as well.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2014, 03:34:25 PM
House hunting over.

Yes.  4 years of that shit has worn thin, and there's only 3 of us now, so there is no reason for gigantic money pit.

WRONG.

And the entire neighorhood I am moving into is full of the sort of Calvinist that subjects their children to door-to-door evangelizing, and even scouting.

Well, at least you'll never be bored.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 10, 2014, 04:31:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2014, 03:34:25 PM
House hunting over.

WRONG.

Well, at least you'll never be bored.

I have already seen what needs to be done.

Inviting a few of the dirty boys from Grant road over for the housewarming party.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 09, 2014, 01:17:42 PM
Honestly though, I really don't understand why people hate 8. I think it's the best OS since XP. I've literally never had a problem with it and it's great with a touchscreen interface (which is clearly what it was really designed for).

OTOH, I'm not what anyone would consider a "high-powered" user.

It's shit.

It's shit with a touchscreen, I can only imagine the nightmare that it must be without one.

It appears to COMPLETELY LACK MULTITASKING.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 10, 2014, 03:54:24 PM
House hunting over.

That's me in 1995, dancing to jungle music on meth. The outcomes were similar as well.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I got an email from my favorite classmate from gen chem, he's in my Ochem class this fall.
:banana:

Suu

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on September 10, 2014, 03:54:24 PM
House hunting over.

SHAKE YOUR MONEY MAKER
:hammer:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sita

My husband has had very little problem with Windows 8. And he very often runs multiple programs at once.
He also rarely uses the start screen/menu/whatever it's called. Everything he gets to from the desktop.
Also has no touch screen, it's just a regular pc and monitor.

Don't know why some people have such troubles :(
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Cain

I'm alone in the house, and had 8 hours of sleep over the past two nights.  It's dark and the cats are out.

Obviously this is the best time ever to read NoSleep.

minuspace

I'm cooling down liquid-like conducting alloy particulates in large counter-rotating magnetic fields.  I figure it will work like plasma.  In my mind there is a biological vacuum.  Everything is on fire.

Suu

Having squeeing moments over new Navy uniforms in the house. I think it's more of a tailoring gasm than a promotion gasm. I'm all like, "DUDE, THE FITTING ON THIS IS AWESOME, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CUT? I'm going to take measurements and see if I can draft off of this coat!"