News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Rant on Enlightenment (Not Another Fucking Goth Moment)

Started by Zurtok Khan, February 13, 2005, 10:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

y'all are such tech bitchez

inch by inch

mile by mile

whats another name for a turnstile

tollbooth ignorami

whats the use of free expression if you get yur panties in a bunch'

talk the talk but can you walk the walk

eadead
whats that mean?
Iam seriously asking 8) kanichiwah
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

chaos is truth
radiate better

LMNO

Quote from: punchdrunk

whats the use of free expression if you get yur panties in a bunch'

talk the talk but can you walk the walk

Hey, I'm all for free expression.  You can feel free to use a stupid and annoying sig, and I can freely mock and berate you for being the worst kind of fool; a fool who thinks he's clever by being a fool.

However, I'm also free to change my mind, so let's go get a drink at the bar.

zarathustrasbastardson

but .. good man.. who is the fool..? the man who screamz "god iz dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

or the man who screamz " he iz a fool"
chaos is truth
radiate better

LMNO

You seem to forget we are all fools... A quick glance at the Pics thread will reveal that not even I am immune to buffoonery.

And got's state of being has little to do with it.

And which "he" do you refer?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: LMNOYou seem to forget we are all fools... A quick glance at the Pics thread will reveal that not even I am immune to buffoonery.

And got's state of being has little to do with it.

And which "he" do you refer?
God is a crazy women, did you forget which forum you were posting in? :D  :roll:

Cain

Horab Fibslager

i don't think's she's odd at all. just because it';s  not your normal thing, doesn't make it un-normal at all.
Hell is other people.

Quote from: horab the impaleri don't think's she's odd at all. just because it';s  not your normal thing, doesn't make it un-normal at all.
Why must you always give me a headache :roll: un-normal?  is that a word :roll: Crazy is not a bad thing.  It is the people who appear way to sane that scare me.  You notice a lot of the cereal killers, when they interview the neighbors, it's always, he was such a nice quiet boy, blah, blah, blah.  The ones that are raising hell, they grow up to be just fine.  More or less.  Mostly.

LMNO

Since Eris is all things possible and impossible, I don't see what's so wrong about calling her "he".

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: eldora_avalon
Why must you always give me a headache :roll: un-normal?  is that a word :roll: .......You notice a lot of the cereal killers, when they interview the neighbors, it's always, he was such a nice quiet boy, blah, blah, blah.
thats funny... I mean sure cereral is a word... but not the word that should be used there... so if un-normal is not a real word then its not the word that should have been used there as well.... please people stop complaining about words that shouldn't be used in places when you do it yourself and the word or non word that is there communicates the idea.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Quote from: LMNOSince Eris is all things possible and impossible, I don't see what's so wrong about calling her "he".
OK, I will let that one go.  

::Steps off the militant feminist soapbox::

Plus, I wasn't talking to you about the 'he' thing, it was someone else that wondered in.  We've been getting a lot of that lately.  Keeps things lively :twisted:

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

the MMMMs are in her signature...the mods can't delete it without deleting all of her posts...which I imagine was the point of it all....

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"