News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

The War against Sobriety

Started by Ben, May 02, 2005, 05:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

We have been deposed, crackwhores and gentlemen.  The gig is up.  We are getting "high".  We are "stoned".  We are "fried" like eggs and bacon.  And yet, the MAINSTREAM, in their war against uniquity, are blasting the potentially dangerous yet potently enlightening substance "drugs" into grayfaced walls; jail; and prison.  What are we to do?  I propose that the most sane thing to do would be a war against sobriety.  Obviously, any living thing that does not depend on a chemical substance for happin3ss must be destroyed.  War the heathens who indulge in this vile, sickening state of sobriety!  Crush their twelve steps under the true and beautiful visions of sane dementias.  Smash their police and politicians into truly polite figments of good-vibe hallucinations.  We, the hippie elite crack-whore drug lord warriors shall emerge victorious and stoned off our asswipes!  Kiss my freedom!

Horab Fibslager

this wrong.

they want you high all the time. on the prescribed mind altering chmeicals which profit the company.

ahppiness is pastel and drab and comes in a green and yellow pill that if you stop taking will make you kill your wife and children.

the consequences are ominous.
Hell is other people.

Ben

I didn't mean the legal drugs that they forcef3ed down your throat!  I'm trying to be rebellious here, Fibslager!

Horab Fibslager

replace one vice with another.

addiction is teh new paradigm.

coffee rom-coms and consuem consume consume.  fatigued? agitated? questioning authority? you may be suffering from post media induced axniety disorder. our operators are standing by to prescribe you the necerssary drugs. safe and effective. do not use in conjunction with illegal drugs, obscene readign material or foreign food.
Hell is other people.

Ben

Addiction is not a new paradigm.  The ol' "hooked" cliche has been around since Reagan.  Why not cure it by ramming your head into a concrete wall?  Completely legal!  Proven effective!

Horab Fibslager

no that's not legal.

but it's a sure fire way to get prescribed.

youre' right it's not new. redesigned and improved for uber effectivity.

BUY MORE CD"S BUY MORE SUVS BUY MORE COCALATE ABRS AND ANTI ACNER CREAMS AND ELEPHANT SKIN SHOES!!! BUY TOFU AND PROTEIN ONLY ENHANCED BURGER BARS!!! HEADLESS CHICKENS AND COMATOSE SHEEP WEARY OF THE NEMEY WITHOUT< AND LOVE THE ENEMY WITHIN!!!!!
Hell is other people.

Ben

Horab Fibslager

love them all. especially if it's on CNN. or fox.

there is no monoply when the image is triplicated.
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

Quote from: BencalypseI didn't mean the legal drugs that they forcef3ed down your throat!  I'm trying to be rebellious here, Fibslager!

The only difference between the legal and illegal drugs is that
the illegal drugs cost more and the risk/benefit ratio is steeper.
Illegal drugs still come from the man.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: gnimbley
Quote from: BencalypseI didn't mean the legal drugs that they forcef3ed down your throat!  I'm trying to be rebellious here, Fibslager!

The only difference between the legal and illegal drugs is that
the illegal drugs cost more and the risk/benefit ratio is steeper.
Illegal drugs still come from the man.
I dunno, man.  The stuff I take for my migraines, it is $5 a pill, with insurance, and one of the side effects is death and it doesn't get me high, it is just a vasoconstrictor, one of the triptans.

East Coast Hustle

yeah, ask an AIDS patient which is more expensive: the illegal pot he smokes to maintain his appetite, or the AZT he takes to maintain his immune system.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

It's all relative you know. But regardless of the price per pound, the pot is infinitely less expensive when you factor in side effects....ok, so you spend more on groceries, but still....

...the thing with prescription drugs is that they have side effects so bad that you have to take MORE pills to get rid of the side effects....

:roll:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Cain

Quote from: agent compassion...the thing with prescription drugs is that they have side effects so bad that you have to take MORE pills to get rid of the side effects....

I thought that was the point of modern medicine?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: agent compassionIt's all relative you know. But regardless of the price per pound, the pot is infinitely less expensive when you factor in side effects....ok, so you spend more on groceries, but still....

...the thing with prescription drugs is that they have side effects so bad that you have to take MORE pills to get rid of the side effects....

Not to that point, thank god, or whoever, and most of this crap, I'll be done with it in a few more years.

gnimbley

You are only calculating the cash costs you know.