News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

All your Rev Roger are belong to us!

Started by Ghost In The Machine, May 06, 2005, 02:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost In The Machine

Launch all stoopid pranks for great justice!

The Good Reverend has returned to the EGfaBT, after a 2+ year hiatus, to lead the Chud hordes out of the sewers.  Flee, Chicagoites!  Your city is doomed!*

No more will we languish in the dark.  No more will we accept the petty usurpations of the surface dwellers!  No more will the troll messiah be ensnared by the INTARWEBBB!

We shall swarm out of the manholes, to take your women and beer!  You shall all regret the years that you stood on the necks of honest cannibals!

The day of the SithCordians have arrived!

(* We will, of course, respect the sanctity of the 1st Church of Fluffy Temple & WMD Storage Facility.  Anyone who can reach there in time will be safe from us.  What Fluffy does with you is your problem.)

Horab Fibslager

deos htis mean we ahve to battle it out until only a master and apprentice remain, cuz damn, that' slike, wtf whataburga! yo momma!
Hell is other people.

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Username: *deos htis mean we ahve to battle it out until only a master and apprentice remain, cuz damn, that' slike, wtf whataburga! yo momma!

No, but I think you should, just for laughs.

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!

SEE THE KNOCK-DOWN, DRAG-OUT, FOOT-STOMPING, ASS-KICKING, PINEAL-RIPPING DISCORDIAN SMACKDOWN EXTRAVAGANZA & TRACTOR PULL!

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

the NSRA anxiously awaits the fun.

we know which side we'll be on.

it won't be yours.

no matter who you are.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

You'll be glad to know things go well over here then, the recruits are doing well. Perhaps stranding them in Glasgow after telling everyone they were all Protestants in a Catholic part of town was a tad harsh, but they survived.  Mostly. 8)

East Coast Hustle

hey, I've always thought that the best way to train someone is to throw them right into the fire and see if they survive. I do it to myself all the time just to remind myself that I still have a long way to go in my own training.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: FrankensteinFIRE... BAAAAD!

Cain

Quote from: T'ai Kunghey, I've always thought that the best way to train someone is to throw them right into the fire and see if they survive. I do it to myself all the time just to remind myself that I still have a long way to go in my own training.

8)

Yeah, I need to do it more often myself.  Then again, when I go home in 2 weeks, I will probably have a "welcoming party" from that nasty business around easter time waiting for me.....and none of them ended up with a screwdriver sticking out of their ribcage so it cant have been that bad.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Scribe....and none of them ended up with a screwdriver sticking out of their ribcage...

yet.

8)

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: FrankensteinFIRE... BAAAAD!
Puttin on the RIIIIIITZ!!!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

*stabs Ghost*

Sorry, man.

I think we may want you to sit this one out.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Ghost In The Machine

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC*stabs Ghost*

Sorry, man.

Sit what out?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Ghost In The Machine
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC*stabs Ghost*

Sorry, man.

Sit what out?

The attack of the Wild Prairie Squid hordes, man. What else?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCThe attack of the Wild Prairie Squid hordes, man. What else?

The Prairie Squid are back! Yay! I was afraid that their natural habitat had been turned into a trailer park or somethng and that they weren't going to migrate this season.