Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Goodbye, Pedro.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 19, 2005, 02:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Zurtok Khan

Wow Rog.  Wow.

For some reason the only thing I can think of now is the song from the Lion King - "It sure feels good to be king."
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Zurtok KhanWow Rog.  Wow.

For some reason the only thing I can think of now is the song from the Lion King - "It sure feels good to be king."

Yeah, but who is going to torment the mods, now that he's gone?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bella

Ooops! You mean he was tormenting us and I didn't even notice? :evil:

Seriously, it sounds like too much excitment for even my bloodthirsty tastes.
Sorry to hear that Pedro's in jail for a while, though.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

thats definately no bueno
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomOoops! You mean he was tormenting us and I didn't even notice? :evil:

Seriously, it sounds like too much excitment for even my bloodthirsty tastes.
Sorry to hear that Pedro's in jail for a while, though.

Yeah, kinda came out of nowhere.  I thought he was just gonna hit the guy.

Toldja he was a hothead.

fluffy

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

I'm going on the record & stating that I give a 40% probability of this being true, because:

1. Roger has said things like this before.
2. I don't believe what I read on the InterWeb.

Said percentage subject to change w/o notice.

East Coast Hustle

yeah, this smells suspiciously like a piece of FC fiction or something.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Hmmm. Ya never know...

::dials::

"Hello, Shenanigans?"

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Now that is a badass motherfucking spic, if I do say so myself.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Bob the Mediocre

If it's true, I'll say something like he had good stuff to say, despite everything. If not, I'll say other things.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

He should be able to get it dropped down to aggravated assault.  DA's like to start with the worst case senario, and pile on all the charges possible.  If you guys were in Michigan, I might be able to help, but, good luck.  That is, assuming this is a true story.  It is plausible, I have seen stuff like this.  Except, that the person did not have the patience to drop the cue and go for his knife, just hit him in the head with the stick.  Still, a guy I knew lost part of his ear that way, but it was a bar fight, between people of the same race, so no charges were filed.

bob-o

he cut his goddamn ear off?
"the use of fasteners is to be next to godliness" - R.H.Howes