News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Thus do we refute entropy

Started by Great Teacher Largo, June 12, 2005, 06:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

You don't klnow your inferiors.  You know nothing.  Thats the problem.  No matter how much I tried to clear any prejudice I have against you away, while reading that I couldn't help but think how foolish it all sounds.  The fool might stand on the soapbox, but he has no idea how to use it.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Drunken Monkey Cabal

Quote from: Great Teacher Largo

Discordianism in and of itself has no special meaning.  

it has, just you have yet to find it

The Good Reverend Roger

Cooled down a little today.  Looks like rain, though.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

93 degrees and 85% humidity.

ugh.

every time I open my pizza oven, it's like getting punched in the face by a big hot fist.

:evil:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Quote from: King of Beer, President of Pizzaevery time I open my pizza oven, it's like getting punched in the face by a big hot fist.

Yowch.

::sends a big pitcher of Sekanjebin your way::

Oh - and if you're wondering what that is...

Mix with water according to label. Add shredded cucumber. Chill.
Seriously, it's like liquid air conditioning.

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

do you think I'm new?

cucumber juice = poop in teh pants

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Man, and i thought it was that Hendricks Gin is so good, I'd shit myself every time I had a cucumber martini!

Learn something new every day, i guess...

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerCooled down a little today.  Looks like rain, though.

Light rain and 72 degrees.  Yes that is fahrenheit.  Man, this was our low for the last few days.  We got the remnants of the hurricane, rained a bit, but it looks like it gave the jet stream the kick in the pants it needed.  You should get this in a few days, Pepper Pants :D

East Coast Hustle

yeah, it's supposed to be 60's and drizzly tomorrow, then cool and cloudy for a couple of days before another scorching weekend.

I like this arrangement.

cool enough to work in a kitchen during the week, hotter than hell on the weekend when all the girls are at the beach wearing next to nothing.

yes, my life revolves around money and casual sex. I'm OK with that for now.

8)

agent compassion

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes in its Pants Todaydo you think I'm new?

cucumber juice = poop in teh pants

Who said anything about the juice? Allow me to clarify. You grate the cucumber, then squeeze out the juice so you just have the shreddy bits, THOSE go in the drink.

Anyway, do you think I'd give you a recipe that would make you shit yourself? Do you really think I'm that mean?

And if you do, should I be insulted or flattered?

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Refuting entropy is nothing but more entropy.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCRefuting entropy is nothing but more entropy.
How's the weather, we were talking about the weather.  Watching the vapor loop, I noticed that the hurricane pulled in a dry line behind it, so the humidity is down, yay

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Not for us here in (sp)Illinois. The humidity is not dropping until tomorrow when the temp drops. We'll probably get some shitstorm downpours too.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Bella

It's hotter than hell here today. I stocked up on cold cereal, salad stuff and sandwich makings because it'll be too hot to use the stove or the oven until next fall. If I can't nuke it or slap it between two slices of cold bread, pour salad dressing over it, or eat it with milk and sugar I'm not interested.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Malaul

I hadda swim to my car today

hateeeeeeeeeeeee the heat

wet cat = unhappy cat

http://www.volantec.biz/personal/images/madCat.jpg
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock