News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

What is your favorite Beatles song?

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, June 27, 2005, 11:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slothrop23

Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Drunken Monkey Cabal

i will stab then untill there are no more hippies.

even if it means i have to use a butter knife,i shall never let you damn hippie scum win!

*stab* oh and *stomps on your first aid kit/station*
:twisted:

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: DiLi will stab then untill there are no more hippies.

even if it means i have to use a butter knife,i shall never let you damn hippie scum win!

*stab* oh and *stomps on your first aid kit/station*
:twisted:

But, we all have first aid kits, there is always one I can borrow.  Plus, being a woman I always have a bunch of stuff in my purse that can double as bandages :lol:

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Drunken Monkey Cabal

*hugs flamethrower* napalm my one true friend

*torches eldora and every godamn hippie on this earth*

DIE HEATHEN SCUM! :twisted:

QuoteRecorded on October 21 and 22, 1965, this song by Lennon is distinctive because it was the first Beatles' song not to be about love. It was written as John's desperation of feeling like the "Nowhere Man." One day after writing songs for five solid hours, he feared he could not complete another song for this album. It describes John's deficiency in his belief in himself to finish songs.

Quote from: Nowhere ManHe's a real nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody

Doesn't have a point of view, knows not where he's going to, isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere man please listen, you don't know what you're missing, nowhere man, the world is at your command

He's as blind as he can be, just sees what he wants to see, nowhere man, can you see me at all

Nowhere man don't worry, take your time, don't hurry, leave it all, till somebody else, lends you a hand

Ah, la, la, la, la

Doesn't have a point of view, knows not where he's going to, isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere man please listen, you don't know what you're missing, nowhere man, The world is at your command

Ah, la, la, la, la

He's a real nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody

Making all his nowhere plans for nobody, making all his nowhere plans for nobody

Drunken Monkey Cabal

*burns eldora again*

why wont you die?!!! :evil:

Quote from: DiL*hugs flamethrower* napalm my one true friend

Nope, I'll just jump in the lake.  We are of the Heathe, so that is not an insult, and you alone are not enough to do us any harm.  We have survived Reagonomics.  We have survived, so far, the Bush years.  We have survived the birthday parties of 4 year olds.   :shock:

We are gathering strength for the coming storm, are you?

And you forgot about the Silly Putty :lol:

Drunken Monkey Cabal

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: DiL*hugs flamethrower* napalm my one true friend

Nope, I'll just jump in the lake.  

ya might get clean if u did that. uld probably prefer to burn  :D

*stab*

Hippies bathe, you have to stop listening to the propaganda from teh other side.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

the propaganda is right doe.

and this is merely retribution for the emo jibes,

i shall at last have my vengence!! mwahaha  :D

gnimbley

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes TodayGET USED TO IT, DiL.

THIS IS HOW SHE TROLLS.

8)

As opposed to Turd who trolls using all caps and telling everyone that
everything sucks and that society should be destroyed.

Or is that Roger?

I forget.

Quote from: gnimbley
Quote from: Tomorrow Comes TodayGET USED TO IT, DiL.

THIS IS HOW SHE TROLLS.

8)

As opposed to Turd who trolls using all caps and telling everyone that
everything sucks and that society should be destroyed.

Or is that Roger?

I forget.

I think either Roger or possibly CHEF is trying to train Turd, but something has gone amiss, I'm afraid, hehehe :shock:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

*drops a hippie/emo neutron bomb*

BUAHAMUAHAHABUAHAMUAH!

Missing an electron? I BET!

Say goodbye to being alive!

Quote from: I'm Looking Through You
I'm looking through you, where did you go? I thought I knew you, what did I know?

You don't look different, but you have changed, I'm looking through you, you're not the same

Your lips are moving, I cannot hear, Your voice is soothing, but the words aren't clear

You don't sound different, I've learned the game, I'm looking through you, you're not the same

Why, tell me why did you not treat me right, love has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight You're thinking of me, the same old way, You were above me, but not today

The only difference is you're down there, I'm looking through you, and you're nowhere

Why, tell me why did you not treat me right,love has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight

I'm looking through you, where did you go? I thought I knew you, what did I know?

You don't look different, but you have changed, I'm looking through you, you're not the same

Yeah, Oh, baby you've changed, aah, I'm looking through you, yeah, I'm looking through you, you've changed,

You've changed, you've changed, you've changed