News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Where is your EGO?

Started by Zurtok Khan, July 06, 2005, 07:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

I think we all need a bit more EGO around here.  We need to brag about something, or at least I want to brag about something.  You should all join in, Solidarity(TM) is the onlything that makes anything right.

This was all inspired by an Asatru Ritual called a Bloat, where you drink lots of mead.  In one of the rounds of drinking you get to brag about yourself.  Do so now.  The mead is optional, but preferred.

/brag
So, like, the other day I was visiting a friends house, playing computer games.  Being the dork that I am I failed to realize that I had park in the spot NEXT TO visitor parking, and there was a boot on my car.

So, I call the parking enforcement company, and tell them to come on out, yo!

Dude comes out, and we start talking.  He's shocked, he's never had a calm, civil conversation with someone while removing the boot from a car.  I looked at Dude quisically.  Why am I going to get mad?  It's my own fault for being a dork.

Dude did not quite understand this.  He was in a slight state of shock when he left.

Mindfuck achieved.

/end brag

So, how about you?
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

DJRubberducky

<brag>
I can engage each pectoral muscle separately.
</brag>
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

LMNO

If I recall correctly, that is something to brag about, seeing as how you've got a lot of "pectoral" to "engage".

agent compassion

I can count in Farsi, and write upside down in English.

:D

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Malaul

<snark>

Imma fat girl andI like to have sex a lot while someone  is videoing it...

</snark>
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

LMNO

I'm really good at breaking into people's houses and stealing their home made video tapes.

Malaul

Im really good at leaving the bottom right window on the first floor wide open::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

i'm going bald before msot balding men! w00t!

last oen there buy s the restof us beer!
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

I can play guitar like a motherfucker, I can dance like I'm not white, I can drink ANYONE under the table, and I beat a lesbian in a pussy-eating contest.

oh, and once I cooked for the King of Norway.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes TodayI can play guitar like a motherfucker, I can dance like I'm not white, I can drink ANYONE under the table, and I beat a lesbian in a pussy-eating contest.

8)

Details, please?  with, perhaps, photographic samples?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I can kill a man with one finger
and make up ridiculous lies

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: Tomorrow Comes TodayI can play guitar like a motherfucker, I can dance like I'm not white, I can drink ANYONE under the table, and I beat a lesbian in a pussy-eating contest.

8)

I used to live next door to a lesbian. We became best friends and almost got married (for tax purposes, mostly.) We had a running argument about whether or not it was even possible for a guy to be as skilled at cunnilingus as a girl. One night when we were out drinking at the 5-Point, we ran into an old girlfriend of hers. The three of us got raging drunk. At some point, she brought up our argument and asked if the ex-gf would be willing to help us settle the wager. we agreed that there would be a half-hour between our turns so as to start each turn with a clean slate, so to speak. I won. Got $50 and I got to shag a hot lesbian. One of my shining moments, if I do say so myself.

sorry, no photos.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Open Bar

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes Today

8)

I used to live next door to a lesbian. We became best friends and almost got married (for tax purposes, mostly.) We had a running argument about whether or not it was even possible for a guy to be as skilled at cunnilingus as a girl. One night when we were out drinking at the 5-Point, we ran into an old girlfriend of hers. The three of us got raging drunk. At some point, she brought up our argument and asked if the ex-gf would be willing to help us settle the wager. we agreed that there would be a half-hour between our turns so as to start each turn with a clean slate, so to speak. I won. Got $50 and I got to shag a hot lesbian. One of my shining moments, if I do say so myself.

sorry, no photos.

8)

"Mr Turd! OB from SSOOKN News Network. Would your cunnilingus skills be as effective on a sober lesbian?"

~~~~Closed~~~~

I can beat Vin Diesel in a staring contest.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Open Bar
Quote from: Tomorrow Comes Today

8)

sorry, no photos.

8)

"Mr Turd! OB from SSOOKN News Network. Would your cunnilingus skills be as effective on a sober lesbian?"

absolutely.

unless she's ugly. I'm shallow like that.

8)