News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

You have no new messages - Ranting for the Helluvit

Started by Zurtok Khan, July 16, 2005, 02:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.
-Anna Quindlen

They say that God is everywhere, and yet we always think of Him as somewhat of a recluse.
-Emily Dickinson

You are stuck in your own head for a reason.  Goddess did not give you voicemail inside your skull because she didn't want you to have it.  You cannot somehow save an experiance for later.  You have no new messages, and no old ones for that matter.

Of course, we all know that Goddess doesn't exist, so the fact that you do not have voicemail inside your skull may not have anything to do with her wants and wishes, but thats alright.  You still don't have voicemail (unless you're a dirty cyborg...in which case...will you be my friend?).

Why am I all up in arms at this whole voicemail thing?  I'm not entirely sure.  I suppose I wanted to have a message in my personal messages folder thingy.  But, alas, I have none.  I wanted some communication between me...and someone.  I don't know who someone is, but he's very slippery.

Then, it struck me that I don't need no stinking messages, I need a nice shot of Tequila, and maybe an herbal supliment.  There is no substitute for experiance.  A message left by myself for myself in the future would be meaningless, I'm sure I would still go ahead doing what I was doing, after all, I have no clue what the fuck is going to happen.

What's here and what's infront of you is real.  Not some God in a far off planet (the Mor(m)on's believe God sits on his ass all day on planet Kolob) smoking weed and dropping acid.  There are no ideals for which to die.  There is only what you see, hear, feel, taste, smell, and above all what you think.  Or not, none of that may exist. Or, it all could.

What, you think?  Huh, you think?  Don't you sprain yourself when you try to do that?  Sounds awefully painful to me.  Stop that!

People's actions are often our mirror into ourselves (I've mentioned this before, I believe), only through them can we begin to see into ourselves.  The thoughtless masses of sheep allow those of us on the fringe to see what that means.  Not that we're on the fringe, we're in the middle of the fray, walking off the cliff with the lemmings.  Or maybe there is no herd.  

So, I have to say thank you to Roger, and Turd, and all the trolls out there for yelling and screaming about how the world is not the way they want it.  You have no voicemail in your head.  You cannot delete the things the universe/Eris/Bob/whatever-the-fuck-is-controling-it-all puts in your path.  You can learn from it, or you can resist it.

But, what do I know?  After all, I'm not a Real Discordian(tm).
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

the other anonymous

Quote from: Zurtok KhanPeople's actions are often our mirror into ourselves (I've mentioned this before, I believe), only through them can we begin to see into ourselves.  The thoughtless masses of sheep allow those of us on the fringe to see what that means.  Not that we're on the fringe, we're in the middle of the fray, walking off the cliff with the lemmings.  Or maybe there is no herd.

Ha! This reminds me of what I saw earlier in a convience store parking lot:

An SUV with a bumber sticker saying "No more blood for oil".

Frankly, I'd support the war on two conditions: (1) The government was completely honest about what, where, and why and didn't feel the need to kill innocent NewYorkians just to push their agenda, and (2) No Draft 'cuz it's not my war and I aim to keep it that way. (Hell, I'm middle-class! Let the poor die for my largess!)

[edit: please ignore this -- it's an accidental troll, I swear!]