News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Well, that does it for me.

Started by LMNO, August 03, 2005, 08:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunken Monkey Cabal

for fucks sake another thread torn apart buy turd and hughs bitching?

what will it take you to shut the fuck up? i mean seriously shut the fuck up you horse rapeing midgets

East Coast Hustle

uh oh...looks like we may have another potential flouncer...

:lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Classic Turduh oh...looks like we may have another potential flouncer...

:lol:

I hope so.  That little shithead NEVER stops complaining.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chef

Quote from: DiLfor fucks sake another thread torn apart buy turd and hughs bitching?

what will it take you to shut the fuck up? i mean seriously shut the fuck up you horse rapeing midgets

WHY DO YUO WHINE SO MUCH, BOY?

DAMN.

CHEF DIESEL,
IS TELLING YOU TO
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

wine? you want to know why i drink so much wine?

because it's booze
we will march down the road with boners!

hey! i can't find my glass eye.
where's my eye?
can't find it without it.
shit!  i think i caulked my eye.

Kallisti

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: DiLfor fucks sake another thread torn apart buy turd and hughs bitching?

DAMN.

CHEF DIESEL,
IS TELLING YOU TO
He's not whining, you are :roll: Or should I say the persona you are choosing to represent yourself online today on this forum at this moment in time is whining.

Chef

Quote from: Kallisti

DAMN.

CHEF DIESEL,
IS TELLING YOU TO
He's not whining, you are :roll: Or should I say the persona you are choosing to represent yourself online today on this forum at this moment in time is whining.

AND YET HERE YUO ARE, STILL FOLLOWING CHEF AROUND, ANSWERING HIS EVERY POST.

169% OWNED!

CHEF D,
HAS A TIME LIMIT TO WORK WIFF.

Kallisti

Quote from: ChefAND YET HERE YUO ARE, STILL FOLLOWING CHEF AROUND, ANSWERING HIS EVERY POST.

169% OWNED!

CHEF D,
You posted over 60 messages in less than 5 hours, so I answered some them :roll:

Chef

Quote from: ChefAND YET HERE YUO ARE, STILL FOLLOWING CHEF AROUND, ANSWERING HIS EVERY POST.

169% OWNED!

CHEF D,
You posted over 60 messages in less than 5 hours, so I answered some them :roll:

MOST OF THEM.  NOW, IF YUO DON'T MIND, CHEF ONLY HAS A SHORT WHILE IN WHICH TO CRATER THIS BBS, OR TEH SURPRISE WILL BE RUINED.

AFK

Just here to say so-long to LMNO.  Thanks for the welcome when I came aboard.  Fnord.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

DAMN.

CHEF DIESEL,
IS TELLING YOU TO

CHEF telling you all how weak your shit really is = speaking truth

YUO all complaining about CHEF = whining

capisce?

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kallisti

Quote from: Classic Turd

DAMN.

CHEF DIESEL,
IS TELLING YOU TO

CHEF telling you all how weak your shit really is = speaking truth

YUO all complaining about CHEF = whining

capisce?

8)
Nope.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

East Coast Hustle

dictionary.com defines "whine" as:

1.  To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.

2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

now, not only does NOTHING that CHEF says fall into any of these categories, but almost everything that DiL says does. you, Miss Kallisti, are sounding dangerously close to whining yourself.

just saying.

8)

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

re: #1 - i do that when i'm hungry or want sex.
we will march down the road with boners!

hey! i can't find my glass eye.
where's my eye?
can't find it without it.
shit!  i think i caulked my eye.