News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Remember, Kiddies, a day without moderators is like

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 10, 2005, 03:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

a day without root canal work.

That is all.  You may now return to your labors.

TGRR,
Generalissimo.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Antechinus sapiens

And the taste like invisible goblins have been ejaculating into the space between your gums and your cheek while your back was turned, you can't forget that.
Young, enthusiastic and stupid.

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

Moderators @ a discordian forum.
'nuff said. ;)

Quote from: Antechinus sapiensAnd the taste like invisible goblins have been ejaculating into the space between your gums and your cheek while your back was turned,

you can't forget that.
Obviously, right!?

I don't even want to know how you know what that tastes like.

And , erm, tanks for sharing! :shock: No, really.

"That's the problem with the internet. Back in the good ol' days, each village had to endure it's own damn idiot. But now one has to deal with idiots from villages around the world." Anonymous

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Clich?©s_Dyed_4_My_SinsModerators @ a discordian forum.
'nuff said. ;)

"discordians" @ a "discordian" forum.

nuff said.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

"That's the problem with the internet. Back in the good ol' days, each village had to endure it's own damn idiot. But now one has to deal with idiots from villages around the world." Anonymous

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malauljesus
not this again

We will march on a road of bones.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Malaul

yeah yeah yeah
Ive heard this all before
so has every one else
Coito ergo sum

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Malauljesus
not this again

We will march on a road of bones.

*Note to self; no barefoots*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaulyeah yeah yeah
Ive heard this all before
so has every one else

Yes, but this time, I have a secret weapon.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MalaulMkay
if you insist

I don't insist.  The carnage will speak for itself.

Phase II is just about complete.  Phase III will be a hoot.