News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Sermon #25: THE FINAL WORD

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 24, 2003, 05:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

"And we shall raise him up so they may cut him down, and we shall continue on unnoticed in the shadow of his death."

~101 Practical Uses for a Redeemer~

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

*sniffs up a tear*
Bravo!

Well, I for one am tired of talking. From here on out, I'm letting my pieces (scattered brain cells that Eris liberated from me) do the talking!

Lig don aeir teachd isteachd le do shaol, agus bhur beul ris! Cia bheil gu meas sinne saor, feuch oraibhse, a chactards, cha neil sinn...agus an togha againn.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax"And we shall raise him up so they may cut him down, and we shall continue on unnoticed in the shadow of his death."

Trollax, go forth and smite the Heathens.

Do you mind if I mention you in the Gospel According to Roger (still a working title, needs a better one...)?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

SMFabal

A strong title? How about Or Kill Me!?

Just a thought
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SMFabalA strong title? How about Or Kill Me!?

Just a thought

And have the COTCG on my ass for plagiarism?  No, I'd rather fight Rush Limbaugh for a place in line at a BBQ.  No chance.

How about, "The American Book of the Dead"?  Nah.

Help me out, here...

SMFabal

COTCG <--- NanDesuKa? That acronym is not clicking, but anyway

TITLES AREN'T COPYRIGHTED THEREFORE CAN'T BE PLAGARIZED!

If it's a TM or R, I've never heard of it. Use it if you like; if the publisher doesn't like it, THEY'll change it.

How about Let's Lick Bush
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax"And we shall raise him up so they may cut him down, and we shall continue on unnoticed in the shadow of his death."

Do you mind if I mention you in the Gospel According to Roger (still a working title, needs a better one...)?

Go ahead, but please mention that I am adored by the masses under duress.

~Auy-Sang Su Trollax~

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Go ahead, but please mention that I am adored by the masses under duress.

~Auy-Sang Su Trollax~

How does, "Saint Trollax the Reluctant, Scourge of the Heathen" sound?

ERIS/GODDESS

How does, "Saint Trollax the Reluctant, Scourge of the Heathen" sound?

Don't make me sic my whale on you, St. Trollax!
It's a helluva long swim to Australia and boy,
would he be pissed by the time he got there!!!!!!!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

How about "Trollax, Heathen of the Reluctant Scourging"?

Rev Thwack

I like "Trollax, scourging reluctant heathens." Almost makes me want to buy one myself.
My balls itch...

Trollax

Quote from: ERIS/GODDESSHow does, "Saint Trollax the Reluctant, Scourge of the Heathen" sound?

Don't make me sic my whale on you, St. Trollax!
It's a helluva long swim to Australia and boy,
would he be pissed by the time he got there!!!!!!!

well he be in perfect condition to drink the local beer then  :wink:

how about: :"St. Trollax the figurehead under duress..."

And Eris, I'd hope that if you were going to have me smote you'd at least do it yourself, you still owe me a date my dear...

~Smitten Trollax~

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Trollax, Eris' whipping post"? hehe.

PrincessEris von Tartarus

Now then I need to say summat from the euro-side here.

Your point is so bloody obvious roger, that i do not even have to reach into the jar next to my bet to retrieve the grey pumping mass from its water. America may be full of uncivilized people, but hey we got truckloads, no cities of em here to. euro-dafties may be a bit different from your local kind but down low they are all the bloody same.

But even worse are the parasites, the calculating uncivilized. The ones with an infected brain. the ones that oooze this feeling that they are the masters in a mass of grey dumbnes. the ferrymen on a river going way down into a misty valley i do not even want to come near to.

Oh Lady! I do need to get back posting more in here. This place is mental heaven for me. Thank you for being here you lot! *kisses*
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*